improve a gig on Fiverr

sohailbd

@raj_proservice

He is asking, How to improve is gig, There for you have to give ideas to improve the gig.

@sohailbd
My suggestions  to improve your gig is, your gig images are perfect but the gig descriptions were with broken english you have to correct it with proper grammar. Also another issue is unlimited revision, it is a worst idea and most of the sellers had bad experience with providing unlimited revision.

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will create eye catching custom t shirt design
In the gig description:
"100% satisfaction Grunty" could be "100% satisfaction guarantee"
"Super First Delivery" could be "Super Fast Delivery"

Gig: I will design corporate business card print design

This part of your description is a bit confusing "Our design templates make it easy to get professional quality design without digital cards are free and completely customizable Business templates colorful modern design Minimalist This". It seems like there's something missing after "without". There's also no full stop before "This".

All your gigs have a  URL that I don't think is allowed.

If you haven't had an order in a while, sending offers to buyer requests for things that you can do well might be best.

In my opinion, if you are a new seller on fiverr you can create 7 gig. So you will create gigs with low competition keyword, it ranks on the fiverr first page so you can get more impression and click.

1. Create 7 gigs on your services
  2. Must be online most of the time.
  3. Send 10 buyer requests per day.
  4. Proper on page seo of your gigs .
  5. Seek to improve your product quality over time.
  6. Learn from your competitors and what they are doing.
  7. Above all, be patient and be honest.

Thanks you 💗

21 minutes ago, jasimuddinguru6 said:

In my opinion, if you are a new seller on fiverr you can create 7 gig. So you will create gigs with low competition keyword, it ranks on the fiverr first page so you can get more impression and click.

1. Create 7 gigs on your services
  2. Must be online most of the time.
  3. Send 10 buyer requests per day.
  4. Proper on page seo of your gigs .
  5. Seek to improve your product quality over time.
  6. Learn from your competitors and what they are doing.
  7. Above all, be patient and be honest.

Thanks you 💗

Your gig must be eye-catching. So that the buyer looks at your gig before others look at the gig. And you have to make 10 buyer requests per day, you have to use the information according to the buyer's demand in the buyer request.

5 hours ago, dev_tahmina said:

Your gig must be eye-catching. So that the buyer looks at your gig before others look at the gig. And you have to make 10 buyer requests per day, you have to use the information according to the buyer's demand in the buyer request.

Thank you very much for add more instruction

Archived