How to rank my gigs

wpdevelop121

Not claiming to be an expert at this. The same fundamentals of SEO is what applies to Fiverr as well imo.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

1. SEO keyword optimized gig title and description (so that you'll show up on search when potential clients are looking for services.. AKA "impressions")

2. Catchy, professional, creative and informative gig images (the primary gig image will serve as your thumbnail when you show up on search. Ideally you need a compelling thumbnail that can convert your "impressions" to clicks)

3. A clear, concise and professional gig description which clearly indicates about the type of service you are offering. (buyers don't like reading clumsy paragraphs that are hard to read and understand. A Clearly formatted text with a clear description of what the buyer can expect from you)

4. Competitive pricing structure (a well balanced pricing structure where you can offer the most value to your client while being competitive with others who are offering the same services as you will be attractive to most buyers)

5. Well thought out F.A.Q. section that answers a potential client's questions before they even message you will help you stand out from your competition even more. 

Note : These are guidelines only, not a guaranteed way to get orders or rank your gig. So feel free to experiment and find out what works the best for you. Following these fundamentals will give you a better chance at ranking than most others!

I do agree with above, this is initial way to start your gig and you have to be in patience.  But I would like to add two more things i.e.:

• Through search your gig keywords must be searched between first to third page so that you will be ranked and also seo
  • 2ndly start sharing your gig(s) on social media so people know you, click on your gig that will increase your impressions and might be the source of getting job

Good Luck

13 hours ago, creative_howl said:

Not claiming to be an expert at this. The same fundamentals of SEO is what applies to Fiverr as well imo.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

1. SEO keyword optimized gig title and description (so that you'll show up on search when potential clients are looking for services.. AKA "impressions")

2. Catchy, professional, creative and informative gig images (the primary gig image will serve as your thumbnail when you show up on search. Ideally you need a compelling thumbnail that can convert your "impressions" to clicks)

3. A clear, concise and professional gig description which clearly indicates about the type of service you are offering. (buyers don't like reading clumsy paragraphs that are hard to read and understand. A Clearly formatted text with a clear description of what the buyer can expect from you)

4. Competitive pricing structure (a well balanced pricing structure where you can offer the most value to your client while being competitive with others who are offering the same services as you will be attractive to most buyers)

5. Well thought out F.A.Q. section that answers a potential client's questions before they even message you will help you stand out from your competition even more. 

Note : These are guidelines only, not a guaranteed way to get orders or rank your gig. So feel free to experiment and find out what works the best for you. Following these fundamentals will give you a better chance at ranking than most others!

Greater 

First of all, you have to be patience for ranking your gig. Actually you should do marketing your gig social media like linkdin, twitter, facebook , pinterest, instagram etc. You can also post blogs on your website to your gigs and also post in blogger site. You can create a page for your facebook profile. post your gigs on your facebook page. Then you can post in linkdin. remember that your gig related hashtags sit at the bottom of all posts. It helps you reach out to many people whatever it is inside or outside the country. 

You can also place an order by bidding through a buyer request. 

Thank you.

In my opinion, if you are a new seller on fiverr you can create 7 gig. So you will create gigs with low competition keyword, it ranks on the fiverr first page.

1. Create 7 gigs on your services
  2. Must be online most of the time.
  3. Send 10 buyer requests per day.
  4. Proper on page seo of your gig .
  5. Seek to improve your product quality over time.
  6. Learn from your competitors and what they are doing.
  7. Above all, be patient and be honest.

Thanks you 💗

Archived