How to improve your raking on Fiverr, guys?

drovids

I created a engaging cover picture for my gig, I uploaded on gallery as well. But I don't know how to choose that picture as a cover photo. This is the link to my gig, please give me some advices: https://www.fiverr.com/share/A0z9j5   

Like you see on my gig, Fiverr takes a photo on my video for a cover picture, but that picture does not hook and I need to choose another picture as a cover photo.

On 6/29/2021 at 10:30 AM, drovids said:

Hello, I am Katy from Vietnam. I am good at making videos and graphics. I know about digital marketing and psychology as well, but I'm not an expert in those field

Hello welcome to Fiverr community and wish you good luck

@shadiya646but how would @goffer6575increase his forum rank then? 🤣

Back to the topic: @drovids, in addition to what @vickiespencersaid, and if you're not a part of Seller Plus so can't offer a discount code, you can still give your buyer a discount by sending them a custom offer instead of them purchasing your services at the full price. I know it's not the same as giving them a discount code, but if you wish to charge your buyer less, you can do it that way.

On 7/11/2021 at 11:09 PM, coderboss said:

It's very difficult question. First two week is the golden time to rank your gig. if you fail to rank your gig within two week than that gig wouldn't rank.

Not 100% true.
Fiverr claims to give a small boost to new accounts, but that doesn't mean it won't rank after 2 weeks.

A gig's ranking will mature as you continue to delivery excellent service and complete successful orders.

Archived