How to be more down to Earth and Become happy In life (TIPS from your Perspective)

sultanulme

Hi, this is my very first post though I'm old enough always read others post never posted before but today, I want to know something how you become happy and whatever peoples thinks or talks about you and you still manages to become happy? How you deal with it and your tips for that! I think become a great human can bring good in every sector even in Fiverr.

Thank you

" I want to know something how you become happy and whatever peoples thinks or talks about you " 

So people often thinks or talks about you ?  For me, I don't have time to focus on how people talk about me or think of me , I think the most important thing at the moment is to learn to make a living,  and earn more money for life , because if you have enough money , you can change a lot of things , go to some where to traveling or eat some food or buy somethings that makes you much more happy . " How peoples thinks or talks about me ' , I don't care too much ...

7 hours ago, sultanulme said:

I want to know something how you become happy and whatever peoples thinks or talks about you and you still manages to become happy?

If it's an opinion by someone who doesn't pay my bills I don't care about it that much, regardless if it's a very good or very bad feedback and most especially if it's senseless. If it's a close friend, family or someone's opinion that I value then I take it into consideration and reflect on it (if applicable to the situation). Haha, I've adopted the mentality of entertaining energy that is helpful for that growth. We can only do so much in a day, and life is too short, invest in good energy! 😅

Archived