How about Covid 19 situation in your area?

On 7/12/2021 at 7:23 PM, taronbd said:

In this case, everyone needs to be vaccinated. I registered for the vaccine today. All of you get vaccinated. Stay at home. When you go out, you must wear a mask. I wish everyone good health. Thanks.

Screenshot_3.png

Right opinion.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, mohona97_digi said:

keep me in yours prayers. 

Did you believe linking your profile in this discussion was a good idea?
You should get rid of that link as this isn't the right place for advertisement.

Edited by alphagev
  • Like 7
  • Up 1

Vaccination is the only fighting tool we have against the virus. While it's not perfect, and probably not the best tool against the Delta variation, it's still the best we have now and it works. It prevents the most dangerous events, so we can have the virus like having a common flu.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

On 7/11/2021 at 11:25 PM, creativekamrul5 said:

Day by day covid-19 situation getting serious on my country (Bangladesh) . How about situation in your area? Iam waiting for a healthy city.

Stay home, stay safe

Wear musk

Use hand Sanitizer 

My uncle and aunt are affected in covid-19.They take 1 doze vaccine but they affected.Pray for them.

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Greece, today 30th of August, 2000+ cases have been announced today. Out of 10.5 million citizens in the country, almost 7 million have been vaccinated, including me who just got the 2nd shot of Pfizer a few days ago. Wish all of us luck.

• Like 2