What approaches can I take as a newbie seller in Fiverr?

bilal4382

Most of the time I do copy paste for sending by request. I am a graphic designer that I don’t have much experience or knowledge about how to to write a killer offer latter.
Should I include my behance are dribbble link in the by request offer letter?

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will create 3 catchy, modern youtube thumbnails in just few hours
In the gig description:
“need a thumbnail’s ?” could be “need a thumbnail?”
“So this gig is perfectly for you” could be “So this gig is perfect for you.”
“Have more quires ?” could be “Have more queries?”
It says “Life time support” but according to the TOS gigs are not supposed to have >30 days of service duration.

In the FAQ section:
“more then 15” could be “more than 15” in question 4.
“new new projects” could be “new projects” in answer 5.

Gig: I will do professionally transparent, png any photo background by clipping path
In the FAQ section:
“i am fluent” could be “I am fluent” in answer 1.
“You will be satisfy” could be “You will be satisfied” in answer 2.
“i am always concern about timing” could be “I am always concerned about timing” in answer 4.

In the profile:
“stationary design” could be “stationery design”
“and make my client satisfy.” could be “and make my client satisfied.”

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will create 3 catchy, modern youtube thumbnails in just few hours

In the gig description:

“need a thumbnail’s ?” could be “need a thumbnail?”

“So this gig is perfectly for you” could be “So this gig is perfect for you.”

“Have more quires ?” could be “Have more queries?”

It says “Life time support” but according to the TOS gigs are not supposed to have >30 days of service duration.

In the FAQ section:

“more then 15” could be “more than 15” in question 4.

“new new projects” could be “new projects” in answer 5.

Gig: I will do professionally transparent, png any photo background by clipping path

In the FAQ section:

“i am fluent” could be “I am fluent” in answer 1.

“You will be satisfy” could be “You will be satisfied” in answer 2.

“i am always concern about timing” could be “I am always concerned about timing” in answer 4.

In the profile:

“stationary design” could be “stationery design”

“and make my client satisfy.” could be “and make my client satisfied.”

UK1000 Please kindly checkout my gig

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/44cbf32d2c

You should change the gig title to increase the impression and daily send effective buyer request to get an order. Once you get an order then your profile will rank on fiverr and buyer automatically go on your profile.

Thanks

if i change the gig title , means if i edit the gig , is my gig go down?

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

2 days ago I have applied for Fiverr pro. Now I am level 1 seller in Fiverr. I am really nerves and super excited. How many days Fiverr take to review? I have provided information about myself and relevant business.

Top 7 tips for Fiverr new sellers should follow

spacer.png

1. Whenever you come up with a great idea about the marketplace, look at the profiles of other sellers in the same category to create gigs according to your skills. Why that person is at the top among thousands of people, what kind of image of that person has been used in the gig, how he has arranged his description, what kind of keywords he has used.
  2. After reviewing the above-mentioned topics, take a good note of them and analyze the suggested keywords of the topics you want to gig. Keywords that are relatively low in competition but have a good search volume, you can create a full gig by targeting those keywords.
  3. Don't go editing again and again after creating a gig unnecessarily. Here you have to test your patience. Try to stay online most of the time and do some marketing on social media that will help increase traffic to your profile.
  4. When you submit a proposal to the buyer's request, you will read the matter well. Never copy and paste. If you understand that the thing is a little late then read well then give the proposal.
  5. Whenever a buyer knocks on you, try to find out the details of his project and ask different kinds of questions so that the buyers are very happy and engaged. At the same time, you will be able to understand the project better.
  6. You should contact Fiverr Support immediately when you make a mistake or get into trouble. I have received maximum support every time I have contacted Fiverr Support.
  7. Stay active in the Fiverr Forum. By doing this you will get updates on various topics and find solutions to many questions.

31 minutes ago, lloydsolutions said:

You need to remove this to My Fiverr Gigs as posting a link to advertise your gigs is not allowed in Tips for Sellers.

I want to remove the link but don't see any option here. can you help me out? 

• 1 month later...

Archived