I tried to confirm my identity but my account was temporarily suspended‏‏

ha1996ha

Hello.. I tried to confirm my identity but immediately the reply came after acceptance… I am a seller and I am trying to confirm my identity with my passport but my account was made temporarily suspended and I don't know what to do. Please help me.. I tried to open a ticket but now I can’t access my ticket list.. The system directs me to my personal page, i.e. I can’t see the customer’s reply from Fiverr.. Please help me, open my account and confirm my identity
I can't access my Support requests, it seems I'm blocked from seeing responses! What is the solution

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ha1996ha said:

Hello.. I tried to confirm my identity but immediately the reply came after acceptance… I am a seller and I am trying to confirm my identity with my passport but my account was made temporarily suspended and I don't know what to do. Please help me.. I tried to open a ticket but now I can’t access my ticket list.. The system directs me to my personal page, i.e. I can’t see the customer’s reply from Fiverr.. Please help me, open my account and confirm my identity
I can't access my Support requests, it seems I'm blocked from seeing responses! What is the solution

As @eclixo explained you can reply to the email to respond. For the issue that comes ups when clicking check existing requests, I find you have to click once and then wait as it seems to almost load the page twice so try waiting a little before trying the button again. If this does not work I recommend you create another ticket. Hope it helps.

10 hours ago, ha1996ha said:

my identity with my passport but my account was made temporarily suspended

Don’t worry, that happens, people above already gave you advices in how to reach out to support so now you just need to wait for their answer and instructions 

• Like 1