how can I send a professional buyer request for got my fast order?

mrmmahi03

Try This but don't copy get idea from it

if you are new, getting views and orders could be hard, so you will probably have to check buyers’ requests and send out some offers.
Costumer statement option #1: I need a logo for my company.
Your reply should consist of:
a) Short introduction
My name is x, a professional with X (honest) experience. I want to work on this project with you for your company but to give you my best work I need more information from you. If you are interested, please review my portfolio (if you have none, then this would mean your logo gig description and gallery) and contact me before ordering for further discussion.

b) The buyer replies positively. You should ask then:
Thank you. Please provide me with the following information: name of your company, moto if you have any, colors you prefer, types of logos you prefer, do you have a sketch or sample for me to use as guidance or starting point, do you have any specific requirement. The price of the logo will depend on the complexity of your requirements. All files of logo I will deliver to you in standard vector formats, PDF, Ai and SVG. PNG and JPG are also available but not recommended for printing on large surfaces due to being bitmap form, therefore blurry in print. Kind regards.

Costumer statement option #2: Hello everyone. My name is y, and I need a logo for my blog. I work with flowers and crafts. I love animals, and I think the world is a wonderful place and I want my logo to make the world an even better place.
a) Short introduction
Hi y. Thank you for posting your request on Fiverr. I will be most delighted to help you with your logo design process. Since you seem to be creative, I would like you to send me some sketches or samples of logos or drawings you like so I can make something extraordinary for you. I think the world has the potential of becoming a wonderful place if we all stay positive and support one another. Let me know if you are interested in working with me. Stay safe and take care.

Costumer statement option #3: Hi dude, me need logo for my chanel, fast, like now, c’up?.
b) Short introduction
Hi dude. What kind of logo you need? Drawing, sketch, give me something to work with here, yu know? Life is short, let’s get your logo up and running man. I can do it. Youll get, like, vector files and all, you read me? Stay cool.

90% of the above you can apply in all your GIGs on Fiverr, regardless on what you are selling.

Archived