Deliver on time percentage drop

hrvojebaljak605

Question

Hi, so after I was promoted to level 1 seller I noticed that every time order finished my "Deliver on time" percentage drops for no reason. First it dropped to 90% then went back to 92% and today after another order was automatically marked as finshed I noticed that it went below 90%. What could be the reason for that? I always deliver my orders due to deadline and even if client ask for a revision after the deadline I upload ASAP to remove #LATE# timer.. And I had these #LATE# warnings when I was new seller and it never affected my delivery percentage. So my question is what am I doing wrong here because I'm quite confused about what is going on and I will be demoted in a few days due to percentage being under 90%.. 

4 answers to this question

For revisions, 'LATE' should have no impact, as long as the original order is delivered on-time. 

Gig Extras, however, MUST have time added on from the original deadline and not the time of the acceptance of the Extra. (As stated here: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010791778-Offering-Extra-Services-within-an-Active-Order)

Since statistics are based on a moving 60 days average, it's also possible that it's just a single order that is causing the fluctuation. If that's the case, then once that order cycles out after 60 days, your percentage should stabilize.

Lastly, level evaluations are done around the 15th, so if you get the rate up by then you'll no likely loose your level. HOWEVER, even if you do, you can earn it back after another month or two.

If you're not sure which order might be causing the drop, you can try contacting Customer Support, but it's sometimes hit-or-miss if they can understand your problem or help. If you do try to reach out to CS, stay polite, stick to the facts, don't get emotional, and be sure to tell them thank you.

20 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

For revisions, 'LATE' should have no impact, as long as the original order is delivered on-time. 

Gig Extras, however, MUST have time added on from the original deadline and not the time of the acceptance of the Extra. (As stated here: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010791778-Offering-Extra-Services-within-an-Active-Order)

Since statistics are based on a moving 60 days average, it's also possible that it's just a single order that is causing the fluctuation. If that's the case, then once that order cycles out after 60 days, your percentage should stabilize.

Lastly, level evaluations are done around the 15th, so if you get the rate up by then you'll no likely loose your level. HOWEVER, even if you do, you can earn it back after another month or two.

If you're not sure which order might be causing the drop, you can try contacting Customer Support, but it's sometimes hit-or-miss if they can understand your problem or help. If you do try to reach out to CS, stay polite, stick to the facts, don't get emotional, and be sure to tell them thank you.

The thing is I never offered a gig extras, neither clients ordered a gig extas (at least not in a last few orders) so that couldn't be the problem in my case.

Also I don't think that it's single order because like I said - first it went down to 90%, then after one order it moved up to 92% and now it's 89%. So it means that every order affected my delivery rate in some way but I can't understand how that rating system works and that's the worst thing.

Yeah I knew that I would have to contact CS at some point but I don't expect much from them, that's why I wanted to see here if anyone had that same problem.

Anyway thanks for you response, it was helpful. 😄

On 7/11/2021 at 5:42 PM, hrvojebaljak605 said:

I always deliver my orders due to deadline and even if client ask for a revision after the deadline I upload ASAP to remove #LATE# timer..

This should be a bug if all things check out (you deliver on time, etc).. The percentage is always based on the past 60 days, so this number may change based on whatever order that may have been marked as late within the previous 60 days. Perhaps you go over all your past orders and see what may have gone wrong and which order it likely was? 

1 hour ago, theratypist said:

This should be a bug if all things check out (you deliver on time, etc).. The percentage is always based on the past 60 days, so this number may change based on whatever order that may have been marked as late within the previous 60 days. Perhaps you go over all your past orders and see what may have gone wrong and which order it likely was? 

I contacted a CS and they told me about this order that affected my delivery percentage. It was month ago (June 13) so it's kind of weird that it affected my statistics just recently. It was about half an hour late delivery but I guess it doesn't matter to the rating system. Anyways it's my fault so this topic is solved, thanks to of you all that helped. 😄

Screenshot_4.png

Archived