Custom offer accepted but the order incomplete or no countdown time for the missing requirement.

Hi everybody, 

I hope advice from experienced about my problem. I sent a custom offer after communication with a buyer. He accepts the offer. But the order still seems incomplete for not sending the required information or requisition. And no countdown has started. I will be  grateful to everyone for giving details in this regard.   

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ronykumar232 said:

Hi everybody, 

I hope advice from experienced about my problem. I sent a custom offer after communication with a buyer. He accepts the offer. But the order still seems incomplete for not sending the required information or requisition. And no countdown has started. I will be  grateful to everyone for giving details in this regard.   

Don't worry. May be the buyer is busy now. 

• Like 1

Ask the buyer to fill those information. When you do a custom offer, if you already received all the information to start the order (If you discussed everything in the chat with the buyer), while creating the custom offer, you can disable "Request for requirements" toggle in the popup so that it will skip the requirement questions and immediately start the order upon payment. 

image.png.45d1691bccbb56a9a393bab9e863d3d5.png

Edited by helloscoopz
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, helloscoopz said:

Ask the buyer to fill those information. When you do a custom offer, if you already received all the information to start the order (If you discussed everything in the chat with the buyer), while creating the custom offer, you can disable "Request for requirements" toggle in the popup so that it will skip the requirement questions and immediately start the order upon payment. 

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your unique advice. In fact, this the case. 

The buyer tells me to wait for 1 to 2 hours. And he says further work will start tomorrow without hesitation. About 2 days passed after that. I sent a text to the buyer. But the buyer didn't see it because he wasn't online. What can I do in this situation? Please give a little advice. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, helloscoopz said:

Many many Thanks brother, My problem is solve. 

• Like 1