Problems with Facebook

pauline23

Question

Hi I manage around 10-15 Facebook accounts for my clients of which they add me as editor or admin, but I am having problems with Facebook because of this, I already had one of my accounts closed because of "community standards" but I was not given the option to put a case to them to appeal, now I have a new one and had a warning about a few of the accounts I am admin for and I am afraid they will close this account too.

My question is if anyone else is having or had the same problem how did you get around this? If they have the option to become editor or admin for other accounts why is this a problem, I do not post anything that should not be posted and this time I have been so careful as this caused me a lot of stress/problems lat time, all of my clients were understanding but I do not want this to happen again!

Is there another way to manage and post to Facebook pages for my clients? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, pauline23 said:

My question is if anyone else is having or had the same problem how did you get around this?

I don't think you can "get around" Facebook closing the accounts that you manage. I can say, though, that a major class-action lawsuit was just started this week, which could force Facebook to reactivate all pages taken down for "community standards" reasons. I don't know the timeline on that lawsuit, or the final outcome, but it does look like it could have major repercussions for FB, and those who have had pages taken down. I guess for now, your only option is to watch and wait.

There is no alternate way to manage pages that have been removed.

On 7/11/2021 at 12:49 PM, jonbaas said:

I don't think you can "get around" Facebook closing the accounts that you manage. I can say, though, that a major class-action lawsuit was just started this week, which could force Facebook to reactivate all pages taken down for "community standards" reasons. I don't know the timeline on that lawsuit, or the final outcome, but it does look like it could have major repercussions for FB, and those who have had pages taken down. I guess for now, your only option is to watch and wait.

There is no alternate way to manage pages that have been removed.

Thanks, it was my personal account that was closed down the first time not my clients pages but then it caused a huge problem trying to contact them all to add me on the new account I opened but thanks for your input

8 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

What was the warning that they gave you about? 

Going against community standards but I did nothing that I should not have? I have been managing these pages for my clients for a long time as they are long term/repeat buyers

Archived