Need help form expert.

jaxsquad

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi jaxsquad, Welcome to Fiverr, I'm also new Graphic Designer/Digital Marketer but I have done research by checking buyer profiles in my niche if you go through the Fiverr Forum and Fiverr Blogs you'll find great Artist with huge experiences and stories to share. Also you can check there Gigs and get lots of ideas about how they have been working with Fiverr since so many years. What are they posting on there Gigs, Infact how to Setup your Gig to attract new buyers. How to communicate with buyers. Its a Great place to learn new things from Artists all over the globe here at Fiverr.

How do you get fast orders on Fiverr?
Put relevant keywords in the search tag option, so, when any client enter the search tags in the Fiverr search bar, these tags will help your gig to show up on the results. While you put the keywords, try to put less competitive ones to get higher ranking faster.
How long does it take to get your first order on Fiverr?
There is no time estimate on how long it will take to have that first order. One thing to do is to keep sending offers on buyers request as it may lead to positive results (sales)
How do I attract customers on Fiverr?
Here's a few tips to stand out on Fiverr:
  1. Optimize your listing as much as possible and test it (Picture, description, price)
  2. Complete orders and respond to people as quickly as possible.
  3. Don't worry about upsells in the beginning - you need sales.
  4. Post your gig on social media / forums (not spamming - where relevant)

8 hours ago, catwriter said:

It won't create any problems at all, and if you use that month to learn as much as you can about Fiverr and improve your skills, once you do create gigs, they will be better.

Thanks, bro. I will use this month to learn as much as I can about Fiverr and improving my skills.

On 7/15/2021 at 5:33 AM, fahmidhimel said:

no problem, but better do quickly gig publish.

So, you make a statement, but do not back it up with any reasoning.

Why does this person need to quickly publish a Gig after making his account? What is your reasoning behind your "advice"?

The truth is, this person can create an account today and not put up any Gigs for months or years - it will have no affect on whether or not they get sales. Other factors are what determine why one flounders here or succeeds.

GG

Archived