Will my sales increase when I will achieve level one?

Hi everyone, Hope you all are doing well.

I have been on Fiverr from last 6 to 7 months and I just complete my level one seller requirements. I will achieve level one on July 15. I was wondering when I will achieve level one does it effect on sales or gig ranking. Does it effect on gig impressions?

I will be more then happy if anyone will answer. And checkout my gigs and let me know if there is any way to improve my gigs.

www.fiverr.com/haidergull

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, haidergull said:

I was wondering when I will achieve level one does it effect on sales or gig ranking.

No, being promoted to a higher seller level does not guarantee more sales. You still have to work just as hard to be successful, as you did without a level.

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

No, being promoted to a higher seller level does not guarantee more sales. You still have to work just as hard to be successful, as you did without a level.

That's an amazing suggestion.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, coderboss said:

That's an amazing suggestion.

Working hard to achieve success is an amazing suggestion? Okay. I would call it commonsense, but I suppose we can go with "amazing" as well.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Getting next level is only classify with the same level designer. It will not help you to get new more order. It will take time to get the rank of your gig as it is your new class. As your competitor is now all level 1 seller so you should work more harder & you should maintain good quality  & professional work. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, haidergull said:

Hi everyone, Hope you all are doing well.

I have been on Fiverr from last 6 to 7 months and I just complete my level one seller requirements. I will achieve level one on July 15. I was wondering when I will achieve level one does it effect on sales or gig ranking. Does it effect on gig impressions?

I will be more then happy if anyone will answer. And checkout my gigs and let me know if there is any way to improve my gigs.

www.fiverr.com/haidergull

It will create a trust for your buyer , There is good chance to increase your sale but it's not sure.

• Like 3