Jump to content

Tips For sellers


Recommended Posts

Hello There, Hope you all are fine. 

Let me know How I can write a acceptable proposal?

Please share your lovely suggestions.

Thank you

Edited by ahmadu630
Spelling mistake
  • Like 15
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ahmadu630 said:

Hello There, Hope you all are fine. 

Let me know How I can write a acceptable proposal?

Please share your lovely suggestions.

Thank you

1. Read the Project Description completely
2. Keep your cover letter description clean and simple
3. Specify your offer
4. make sure you are available today
5. Don’t send a copy or same cover letter for all client
6. Bid with an average price

  • Like 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, expert_abdur said:

1. Read the Project Description completely
2. Keep your cover letter description clean and simple
3. Specify your offer
4. make sure you are available today
5. Don’t send a copy or same cover letter for all client
6. Bid with an average price

pleas can you provide an example for more practical?

thanks for your upper suggestion.

  • Like 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1. Read the job description properly 

2. write your proposal but make sure that, It has to be easy

3. write how to do that

4. how much time do you need to complete this project

5. If the buyer hires you, mention what benefits you will give him 

6. and write why will she/he hire you

  • Like 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, expert_abdur said:

1. Read the Project Description completely
2. Keep your cover letter description clean and simple
3. Specify your offer
4. make sure you are available today
5. Don’t send a copy or same cover letter for all client
6. Bid with an average price

Thank you 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, developernasim said:

1. Read the job description properly 

2. write your proposal but make sure that, It has to be easy

3. write how to do that

4. how much time do you need to complete this project

5. If the buyer hires you, mention what benefits you will give him 

6. and write why will she/he hire you

Thank you Sir

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, dev_tanmoy said:

pleas can you provide an example for more practical?

thanks for your upper suggestion.

Sample of a Buyer request 🙂
 
Respected Client,
I just saw your post that you want to remove background from this image.
Well I’ve interested on your project and I can do this work this for you with all the requirements you have ask for. I’m a professional logo designer with more than 7 years experience in this world of graphic design.
I will work on your project in a very low cost, something like ( $5 )and you will get some amazing experience in my service. You will be amaze by my quality of work, that’s promise!
 
What more you will get from me?
✓ Many years experience in Photoshop
✓ I will give you Unlimited Revisions
✓ I will work for you until you satisfy 100% (No extra charge)
✓ Quick delivery
✓ Free source file
✓ After service support
✓ Friendly communication
✓ Affordable price
And many more!
 
Let me know if I can help you out in this. Looking forward to assist you with my service. If you have any confusion or doubt or anything, please ask me. I will respond you ASAP!
 
Regards, (You Name)
  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, expert_abdur said:
Sample of a Buyer request 🙂
 
Respected Client,
I just saw your post that you want to remove background from this image.
Well I’ve interested on your project and I can do this work this for you with all the requirements you have ask for. I’m a professional logo designer with more than 7 years experience in this world of graphic design.
I will work on your project in a very low cost, something like ( $5 )and you will get some amazing experience in my service. You will be amaze by my quality of work, that’s promise!
 
What more you will get from me?
✓ Many years experience in Photoshop
✓ I will give you Unlimited Revisions
✓ I will work for you until you satisfy 100% (No extra charge)
✓ Quick delivery
✓ Free source file
✓ After service support
✓ Friendly communication
✓ Affordable price
And many more!
 
Let me know if I can help you out in this. Looking forward to assist you with my service. If you have any confusion or doubt or anything, please ask me. I will respond you ASAP!
 
Regards, (You Name)

Amazing! Thank you for your valuable information.❤️

Edited by dev_tanmoy
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1. Read the Project Description completely
2. Keep your cover letter description clean and simple
3. Specify your offer
4. make sure you are available today
5. Don’t send a copy or same cover letter for all client
6. Bid with an average price

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, expert_abdur said:
Sample of a Buyer request 🙂
 
Respected Client,
I just saw your post that you want to remove background from this image.
Well I’ve interested on your project and I can do this work this for you with all the requirements you have ask for. I’m a professional logo designer with more than 7 years experience in this world of graphic design.
I will work on your project in a very low cost, something like ( $5 )and you will get some amazing experience in my service. You will be amaze by my quality of work, that’s promise!
 
What more you will get from me?
✓ Many years experience in Photoshop
✓ I will give you Unlimited Revisions
✓ I will work for you until you satisfy 100% (No extra charge)
✓ Quick delivery
✓ Free source file
✓ After service support
✓ Friendly communication
✓ Affordable price
And many more!
 
Let me know if I can help you out in this. Looking forward to assist you with my service. If you have any confusion or doubt or anything, please ask me. I will respond you ASAP!
 
Regards, (You Name)

wow! AMAZING THANK YOU.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Buyer Requests section is reserved for Buyers who want to make purchases.  Sellers are not allowed to use this section to promote their Gigs (doing so may lead to an account warning).  This also means the wording used should clearly show that you are a Buyer asking for services.  Try to word your Request using the following guide:

    I'm looking for...
    I want to purchase...
    I need someone who will...

Avoid sentences like:

    I will...
    I'm offering...
    I can do...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/11/2021 at 7:26 PM, expert_abdur said:
Sample of a Buyer request 🙂
 
Respected Client,
I just saw your post that you want to remove background from this image.
Well I’ve interested on your project and I can do this work this for you with all the requirements you have ask for. I’m a professional logo designer with more than 7 years experience in this world of graphic design.
I will work on your project in a very low cost, something like ( $5 )and you will get some amazing experience in my service. You will be amaze by my quality of work, that’s promise!
 
What more you will get from me?
✓ Many years experience in Photoshop
✓ I will give you Unlimited Revisions
✓ I will work for you until you satisfy 100% (No extra charge)
✓ Quick delivery
✓ Free source file
✓ After service support
✓ Friendly communication
✓ Affordable price
And many more!
 
Let me know if I can help you out in this. Looking forward to assist you with my service. If you have any confusion or doubt or anything, please ask me. I will respond you ASAP!
 
Regards, (You Name)

It will help to get orders. Thanks Buddy!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Buyer Requests section is reserved for Buyers who want to make purchases.  Sellers are not allowed to use this section to promote their Gigs (doing so may lead to an account warning).  This also means the wording used should clearly show that you are a Buyer asking for services.  Try to word your Request using the following guide:

    I'm looking for...
    I want to purchase...
    I need someone who will...

Avoid sentences like:

    I will...
    I'm offering...
    I can do...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Reading long paragraphs is boring!!!! and Don't copy paste your proposal
Some of buyers they don't have much time to read. you have to read the job and understand. then simple 2/3 line describe how you can do this job complete and send related project what you have done before. Happy Freelancing !!!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...