How Gigs Ranking?

ahmadu630

How can I have my Gig ranked higher?

Promoting your gigs on social media, websites, or blogs is a great way to bring more traffic to your gig. The more traffic, the more exposure you will receive in our marketplace. Completing your orders on time and providing exceptional service can also affect your ranking. As long as you are doing well in these areas, your ranking will improve.

The above is from the Help Centre.

Let me tell you how my gigs will rank?

Please anyone can guide me I am a new user please help me.

try create seo friendly gig. don’t copy from anyone gig. be patient. try share your gig related social media group, forum. i think fiverr will automatic rank your gig.

thank you

Unique Gig with SEO friendly and attractive image …Marketing your gig on social media and try dailly and maximum time active with your laptop and use apps for reply buyer message…Hope you will get order and complete faster with buyer satisfaction…best wishes 😍

Promoting your gigs on social media, websites, or blogs is a great way to bring more traffic to your gig. The more traffic, the more exposure you will receive in our marketplace. Completing your orders on time and providing exceptional service can also affect your ranking. As long as you are doing well in these areas, your ranking will improve.

Would you please give me an idea of how to post these on social media or how to market? 😊

Thank you very much ❤️

For a gig ranking, You have to maintain some criteria like: on-time delivery must, positive feedback, overall good ratings, good private feedback from clients

It sounds like these criteria are steep. However, they are all worth it, because once you establish a good reputation, it will carry you afar.

You can read this topic in your free time about gig ranking…

We’ve all seen these posts here on the forum from time to time. Many sellers have the same question: “Why isn’t my gig visible when I search for it?” and “What’s up with Fiverr’s algorithm? My gig is on the last page!!!”. In this post I’ll try to answer those questions, and give some (hopefully) helpful tips and tricks to help you rank your gig in Fiverr Search, and get more orders and better visibility. This isn’t a full-proof guide in any way. Following these tips doesn’t guarantee top plac…

Thanks for giving more important thing

You can read this topic in your free time about gig ranking…

We’ve all seen these posts here on the forum from time to time. Many sellers have the same question: “Why isn’t my gig visible when I search for it?” and “What’s up with Fiverr’s algorithm? My gig is on the last page!!!”. In this post I’ll try to answer those questions, and give some (hopefully) helpful tips and tricks to help you rank your gig in Fiverr Search, and get more orders and better visibility. This isn’t a full-proof guide in any way. Following these tips doesn’t guarantee top plac…

Thanks for your kind support.

Would you please give me an idea of how to post these on social media or how to market? 😊

Thank you very much ❤️

dailly post on social media with picture your targeted niche or buyer inform that what ur skill and you will do for your clints …thats enough hope you understand…

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, ahmadu630 said:

Hello There, Hope you all are fine. 

Let me know How I can write a acceptable proposal?

Please share your lovely suggestions.

Thank you

1. Read the Project Description completely
2. Keep your cover letter description clean and simple
3. Specify your offer
4. make sure you are available today
5. Don’t send a copy or same cover letter for all client
6. Bid with an average price

1 hour ago, expert_abdur said:

1. Read the Project Description completely
2. Keep your cover letter description clean and simple
3. Specify your offer
4. make sure you are available today
5. Don’t send a copy or same cover letter for all client
6. Bid with an average price

pleas can you provide an example for more practical?

thanks for your upper suggestion.

1. Read the job description properly 

2. write your proposal but make sure that, It has to be easy

3. write how to do that

4. how much time do you need to complete this project

5. If the buyer hires you, mention what benefits you will give him 

6. and write why will she/he hire you

14 hours ago, dev_tanmoy said:

pleas can you provide an example for more practical?

thanks for your upper suggestion.

Sample of a Buyer request 🙂

Respected Client,
I just saw your post that you want to remove background from this image.
Well I’ve interested on your project and I can do this work this for you with all the requirements you have ask for. I’m a professional logo designer with more than 7 years experience in this world of graphic design.
I will work on your project in a very low cost, something like ( $5 )and you will get some amazing experience in my service. You will be amaze by my quality of work, that’s promise!

What more you will get from me?
✓ Many years experience in Photoshop
✓ I will give you Unlimited Revisions
✓ I will work for you until you satisfy 100% (No extra charge)
✓ Quick delivery
✓ Free source file
✓ After service support
✓ Friendly communication
✓ Affordable price
And many more!

Let me know if I can help you out in this. Looking forward to assist you with my service. If you have any confusion or doubt or anything, please ask me. I will respond you ASAP!

Regards, (You Name)

Archived