When the buyer gives me any contact information. What should I do at that time

taslimabegum28

Question

On 7/11/2021 at 12:58 AM, ritu2488 said:

I ignore him

No! Every buyers are very potentials. Maybe the buyer don't know about a sellers practice or Fiverr's rules and regulation. A seller should tell their buyer that it is prohibited and we work only in the Fiverr platform. But in the some categories its necessary to exchange buyers email or personal information. In that case you can get buyers information. 

• Like 11

On 7/11/2021 at 1:26 AM, ligiacarvalho said:

If the information was exchanged on the order page and it is necessary to complete the order, it is ok. If the buyer gave the information for communication outside Fiverr, you say it is against TOS.

Any communication outside Fiverr platform is forbidden by the Terms of Service. 👇🏻

• To protect our users' privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, s***e/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.
  • Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Order Page.
  • Fiverr does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the Fiverr platform.

Exactly!

• Like 10

On 7/11/2021 at 3:22 AM, expert_abdur said:

Avoid them or you can contact with support

No! Every buyers are very potentials. Maybe the buyer don't know about a sellers practice or Fiverr's rules and regulation. A seller should tell their buyer that it is prohibited and we work only in the Fiverr platform. But in the some categories its necessary to exchange buyers email or personal information. In that case you can get buyers information. 

• Like 8