New seller rank improve

rivuck

35 minutes ago, rivuck said:

Is it possible to rank it to page 1?

Sellers have no power over their gig placement. Plus, just because you saw your gig on page 3, it will not be there when someone else looks. Fiverr presents every buyer with a different assortment of gigs each time someone does a search. I could see your gig on page 1 or page 7. 

4 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

Sellers have no power over their gig placement. Plus, just because you saw your gig on page 3, it will not be there when someone else looks. Fiverr presents every buyer with a different assortment of gigs each time someone does a search. I could see your gig on page 1 or page 7. 

Can you give some tips improving my rank? please

16 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

Fiverr wants you to provide excellent customer service. Be polite, keep your buyers updated. Deliver your orders 12 or more hours ahead of time. Provide top notch work that gets excellent visible and secret reviews.  

no one is messaging me though.. not getting enough impressions in page 3

2 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

1184298692_ScreenShot2021-07-10at9_53_59AM.thumb.png.19ea77fbf3763acad49ad2ca0a120215.png

I do not  understand why you do not get orders if you are a SEO expert who offers to RANK 1 IN KEYWORD RESEARCH.  Your lack of success does not speak highly for your ability in these areas. 

fiverr algorythm is totally different from youtube Seo.   if i could , i wouldnt be seeking information from here

1 hour ago, rivuck said:

MY gig is in page 3 . Is it possible to rank it to page 1? but how

You haven't specified which gig you are trying to get from page 3 to a higher page. You haven't specified if the page it is on is for a particular search term and if so what that is or whether it's for a particular category or subcategory/which one.

But like has been said, your gig could be on a different page for different users.

Your keyword research gig only has 2 search tags and your SEO gig has 3. Using the 5 max search tags might help eg. to be found by more search terms.

1 hour ago, uk1000 said:

You haven't specified which gig you are trying to get from page 3 to a higher page. You haven't specified if the page it is on is for a particular search term and if so what that is or whether it's for a particular category or subcategory/which one.

But like has been said, your gig could be on a different page for different users.

Your keyword research gig only has 2 search tags and your SEO gig has 3. Using the 5 max search tags might help eg. to be found by more search terms.

https://www.fiverr.com/share/3KpANm here is the link , please check it to see you could help me some i think

11 minutes ago, shafiqul77 said:

I I like it.

Yes, they are nice gig images. But the point is if the OP wants help to get to the first page of the Fiverr search he should use his "Rank 1 Keyword Research" gig to get there. After all he is and experienced in ranking. 

On 7/10/2021 at 11:58 AM, vickiespencer said:

I do not  understand why you do not get orders if you are a SEO expert who offers to RANK 1 IN KEYWORD RESEARCH.  Your lack of success does not speak highly for your ability in these areas. 

Ohhhhhhhh, but @rivuck DOES rank well on Google, Vickie! 😊

Look, first page of search results. 🙄🤦‍♀️

fp.jpg

Archived