hi, Fiverr sellers  !! I have been since 2016 on Fiverr and now I have earned a couple thousand used on last years, now I have launched a logo design gig for $8k per gig I am looking to more clients in the future making me be able to buy one of the luxury cars from a side hustle as  a  Fiverr seller I will be full time once I get the regular que  and quit my job finally for good ....
please comment if this is possible now that fiverr is offering us to charge up to $10k per logo design? 

Edited by deisgnheros
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

• deisgnheros changed the title to Looking to buy a LAMBO out of $5 gigs

The person who did the Apple logo had a gig on Fiverr for about $10,000 basic price I think and has 4 reviews on Fiverr. Though their gig(s) are no longer active so maybe it wasn't profitable enough.

You could check what gigs are selling for that price that have reviews. There's only a few logo gigs at that price and most are Pro verified. The one with the most reviews does mention brand identity in the title.

• Like 6

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

The person who did the Apple logo had a gig on Fiverr for about $10,000 basic price I think and has 4 reviews on Fiverr. Though their gig(s) are no longer active so maybe it wasn't profitable enough.

You could check what gigs are selling for that price that have reviews. There's only a few logo gigs at that price and most are Pro verified. The one with the most reviews does mention brand identity in the title.

there are some buyers like one has contact me is willing to go for $8500 wish is approximate $10000 the issue do is like you mentioned with the pro verified, so thanks i m working on getting the badges 

Edited by deisgnheros
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, uk1000 said:

thank for your support !! 

Edited by deisgnheros
  • Like 4

I think it’s great to set big goals. If you only achieve a fraction of what you set out to, it will still be impressive. But if you want people to spend this much on your service, you need a proven track record. Who else has had a logo designed by you and how has it impacted them or their business? If you have a lot of successful brands built on your designs then your goal is possible, but without this, it’s going to be hard to get even one sale at this price range.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, callyofficial said:

I think it’s great to set big goals. If you only achieve a fraction of what you set out to, it will still be impressive. But if you want people to spend this much on your service, you need a proven track record. Who else has had a logo designed by you and how has it impacted them or their business? If you have a lot of successful brands built on your designs then your goal is possible, but without this, it’s going to be hard to get even one sale at this price range.

what is if I offer the highest standard of quality that high paying businesses are looking for, we still look for $8K for a logo design wish is not too much in comparison for what some projects I have seen from some of many designers outside of Fiverr, so its a deal, still, have you checked my gigs ?? 

Edited by deisgnheros
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, deisgnheros said:

what is if I offer the highest standard of quality that high paying businesses are looking for, we still look for $8K for a logo design wish is not too much in comparison for what some projects I have seen from some of many designers outside of Fiverr, so its a deal, still, have you checked my gigs ?? 

Yes I've had a look at your gigs and see you've had good success with your work already. Other designers may charge these fees and above, but my point is, quality of work alone is usually not enough reason to get people to spend high tier prices. Your brand and past successes as a designer I would say are crucial if you're to charge these fees. 

• Like 1

Hey @frank_d, check this out. And, as @vibronx and I said, it isn't the first time this seller shows stolen logos as their own.

This is the seller's gig image ( Gig link: https://www.fiverr.com/deisgnheros/sketch-and-design-your-logo-idea?context_referrer=user_page&ref_ctx_id=651368b66438836e2c5fbc559f9b0b87&pckg_id=1&pos=3 )

sketch-and-design-your-logo-idea.png.f30d3cb4a89a653f2a9eda4ba406c838.png

And this is the logo from the internet. Two sites, btw.

https://www.uklogodesigns.co.uk/#port-1
l1.png.960b04b60bf7fa80dd315e6fc798b1d5.png

https://www.logodesignprofs.com/logo-design/#images-7
l2.thumb.jpg.b2aa9e7919b58852e1280ac8c62fe5f4.jpg

But the OP threatens to report me... 🙄

Edit: I forgot to say that there's a TM on the logo, meaning it is a trademark. 😉

Edited by maitasun
  • Like 7

@maitasun I am not trying to play detective here.

I know for a fact that as a creative, or simply as a person who needs to check that the world is a fair place, it stings every time I see someone trying to take shortcuts or trick people.

But -even though it took me several years- I now know better than to try to bring justice to the world. 

If I can help them, good. If not, then I just move along. It's not worth my time to deal with people who don't know better and don't want to learn, for that matter.

Chances are, brands of that caliber won't hire that type of seller, regardless of price.

@deisgnheros what you claim or don't claim, is ultimately something you need to deal with. However, as a mod on this forum, I will take action if you continue to threaten other members. 

We_Don't_Do_That_Here.jpg

• Like 4

10k per logo? I guess if you offer super elegant brand logos for huge companies then its totally alright! and I think its possible to earn a large amount with this gig but I am not sure. You have to try so I would say go for it! All the best! 

and on a side note, make sure to share your photo with you in your lambo 😉
its gonna be inspiring and also a milestone of how far you have come! ❤️ 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, nazat_e_rose_ said:

10k per logo? I guess if you offer super elegant brand logos for huge companies then its totally alright! and I think its possible to earn a large amount with this gig but I am not sure. You have to try so I would say go for it! All the best! 

and on a side note, make sure to share your photo with you in your lambo 😉
its gonna be inspiring and also a milestone of how far you have come! ❤️ 

lol just a decent one !!! and thanks for comment : p 

Edited by deisgnheros
  • Like 2