As a newbie what you should to do ​🤩​

Every single day a lot of freelancers join Fiverr & wants to make money online quickly but they skip some important part before they start their journey here. 

I'm going to share my knowledge that might help you to grow your business here. 

I just assume you are well skilled already otherwise you shouldn't start selling your skill here but do you think only your core skill is enough to make your business profitable. 

The short answer is no. 

Here is the couple of lists I point out hope it will help you. 

1. Make sure you have communication skill
2. You have to know a little bit of marketing skill to share your service throughout the world. 
3. Patience & Time management. 
4. Have a good mentality to level up your skill day by day.
5. Be honest with your buyer. 
6. Read Fiverr rules, Terms & conditions.
7. Don't spam the Fiverr form, give a good impression.

The above lists are very simple to get started but there is a lot of things, I hope I will share them in my next post. 

Be positive & stay safe
Rajib 

Edited by rajibbapy
  • Like 13

• rajibbapy changed the title to As a newbie what you should to do ​🤩​
7 hours ago, rajibbapy said:

Every single day a lot of freelancers join Fiverr & wants to make money online quickly but they skip some important part before they start their journey here. 

I just assume you are well skilled already otherwise you shouldn't start selling your skill here but do you think only your core skill is enough to make your business profitable. 

The short answer is no. 

2. You have to know a little bit of marketing skill to share your service throughout the world. 

The above lists are very simple to get started but there is a lot of things, I hope I will share them in my next post. 

Be positive & stay safe
Rajib 

thanks for your productive information

• Like 4

10 hours ago, rajibbapy said:

The short answer is no. 

Be positive & stay safe
Rajib 

Thank you very much for sharing this information

• Like 6

11 hours ago, rajibbapy said:

The short answer is no. 

Be positive & stay safe
Rajib 

Your tips are very much knowledgeable and informative .

• Like 5

13 hours ago, rajibbapy said:

The short answer is no. 

Be positive & stay safe
Rajib 

Wow wow wow nice and lovely information I really appreciate that thank you very much 

• Like 5

16 hours ago, rajibbapy said:

The short answer is no. 

Be positive & stay safe
Rajib 

Thank you for sharing 🙏

• Like 4

1. Make sure you have communication skill

Awesome

• Like 5

On 7/11/2021 at 12:53 AM, t_tawhid said:

this tips may help to improve my knowledge as a new seller

Of course if you can follow it really helps. I will try to post more about this kind of topics. 

• Like 1