What is the Best Time For Working ?

sunny2580

Question

hello there...

I started 1-2 month ago and not getting any orders. And my impression and clicks decreasing . Sending Buyer requests also but not receiving too much requests.

Don't know what to do.

Currently I am working from 3-9 pm (USA) time zone.

Help me to get orders..

Thank you. 🙂

photo_2021-07-10_13-32-03.jpg

4 answers to this question

Impression decreasing! That means your GIG cannot knock on the buyer's door. You should delete the old GIG and make a new GIG. Also, place the right keyword in your title and tag section. Make your GIG attractive. You can research the best sellers GIG of your subject. Be patient. Try to live most of the time in a day. Nobody ensures you about getting the order. You have to try to convince the buyer for giving orders. There is no other shortcut. Also, take care of English spelling and grammar.

12 hours ago, kazimostafa241 said:

Impression decreasing! That means your GIG cannot knock on the buyer's door. You should delete the old GIG and make a new GIG.

Deleting an underperforming gig, and creating a new one just like it, does not guarantee more impressions. 

Why are newbie sellers so addicted to how many impressions they have? That's the wrong thing to be focused on.

Your 2 day avg response time might not be helping. It's possible that might affect impressions/rank because it would have caused a decrease in response rate because the response was over 24 hours and response rate might be a stat they take into account in search. I'd try and respond faster to the next message. Though 178 to 174 impressions isn't much of a decrease.

Archived