My gigs click and impressions get down day by day.

The number 1 reason why your gig impression decreased is you have remain offline for a long time or you are not visiting fiverr frequently.

Second, you are into competitive services. To rank in competitive categories, you need to put some efforts positively.

Just sharing a gigs on Facebook and social media will not give you a momentum as desired.

Try to optimize your gig according to the categories. Choose low competition categories initially.

Key areas of gig optimization are,

Fiverr username ( Now, you cant change it)

Fiverr Profile

Fiverr Image

Fiverr Gig Title, Meta, Tags, sub categories and finally Gig description.

You don't have to refer anything if you follow this article to create your gigs.

I hope that this might have helped you.

• Like 12

2 hours ago, expert_abdur said:

The number 1 reason why your gig impression decreased is you have remain offline for a long time or you are not visiting fiverr frequently.

No, no, and no. Being online -- on Fiverr -- does NOT guarantee more impressions. 

• Like 8

17 hours ago, mehedi_hasan5 said:

I want know how can i stay a great impressions and click of my gig. Please suggest me well experienced person.

Thank you!

Hi u need to be effective and spent more time on Fiverr I think it would help 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, rotims26 said:

Hi u need to be effective

Please define what you mean by this? HOW, and in what way, are you advising him to "be effective"?

3 hours ago, rotims26 said:

spent more time on Fiverr I think it would help

Spending more time, online, on Fiverr, does not guarantee more impressions and clicks.

• Like 9

10 hours ago, expert_abdur said:

Second, you are into competitive services. To rank in competitive categories, you need to put some efforts positively.

Just sharing a gigs on Facebook and social media will not give you a momentum as desired.

Try to optimize your gig according to the categories. Choose low competition categories initially.

Key areas of gig optimization are,

Fiverr username ( Now, you cant change it)

Fiverr Profile

Fiverr Image

Fiverr Gig Title, Meta, Tags, sub categories and finally Gig description.

You don't have to refer anything if you follow this article to create your gigs.

I hope that this might have helped you.

Thank you for your wonderful suggestions.

• Like 3