How is the profile picture better?

10 minutes ago, seobdexpert said:

Can I edit my picture

Yes you can try to upload head-shot photo

11 minutes ago, seobdexpert said:

If you use the logo, Will it break TOS violence?

Yes It will and also you can't use cartoon of yourself.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, seobdexpert said:

Hi, 

I am an SEO expert. I want to know about profile picture. I have two questions about profile picture.

1) Can I edit my picture?

2) If you use the logo, Will it break TOS violence?

Thank you

1. Your first question is can you edit the profile picture?

The answer is yes, but it is better not to edit the profile picture, always try to keep the match.

2. Your second question is if you use a logo, will it catch the fiber and their toss violations?

The answer is no, you can use the logo in the case of fiber will not be a problem, but it is better to use your profile picture instead of the logo. This attracts clients. And the chances of getting a job increase. Thanks. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, nrjoypro said:

The answer is yes, but it is better not to edit the profile picture, always try to keep the match.

2. Your second question is if you use a logo, will it catch the fiber and their toss violations?

The answer is no, you can use the logo in the case of fiber will not be a problem, but it is better to use your profile picture instead of the logo. This attracts clients. And the chances of getting a job increase. Thanks. 

Thank you from the bottom of my heart

9 hours ago, salmansharif5 said:

also you can't use cartoon of yourself.

I'm using a cartoon of myself and I haven't got banned lol. You can use any image for your profile picture as long as it's yours.

Edited by krheate
  • Like 5

On 7/10/2021 at 8:10 AM, seobdexpert said:

1) Can I edit my picture?

2) If you use the logo, Will it break TOS violence?

1) Yes.

2) No, but avoid using the official Fiverr trademark.

• Like 2

On 7/9/2021 at 11:23 PM, salmansharif5 said:

Yes It will and also you can't use cartoon of yourself.

False! False! False! I have been here for 4 years and I always have had caricature of myself. My SSM even complimented me on it as have many buyers. 

Do not give false information to new buyers! 😉

• Like 6

A profile image in fiverr a significant role in interacting with other users. Each of us sees hundreds of profile pics of other people every day, but only some of them can catch our eye and make us interested in a person.

• Like 1

On 7/10/2021 at 11:05 AM, nrjoypro said:

thank you for this information!

• Like 1

On 7/10/2021 at 11:35 AM, nrjoypro said:

What is your evidence about answer number two.

1 minute ago, coderboss said:

What is your evidence about answer number two.

This is the evidence 👇

On 7/12/2021 at 1:39 AM, vickiespencer said:

False! False! False! I have been here for 4 years and I always have had caricature of myself. My SSM even complimented me on it as have many buyers. 

Do not give false information to new buyers! 😉

• Like 2