Vacation mode!

maezma85

Hello,

I need to ask you a question. Today I activated the "vacation mode" but I had to do it because I felt very sick and also had a serious family problem, logically I was not going to be able to answer or accept a request so I activated this mode but now I am calmer and I feel better and I deactivated it and I do not appear in the searches, nor the category Does anyone know if this takes time to update?

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, rupa16 said:

In my case it took 1-3 days to get back the normal position of my gigs. I heard that for some sellers it took a very long time.

Uff! I think I was lucky, I already came back. This did not take 20 minutes fortunately but I will try not to activate it and work even if I feel bad because I do not want to go back the little that I was able to advance and that it has cost me so much work. 

Thank you very much for your answer!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, maezma85 said:

Uff! I think I was lucky, I already came back. This did not take 20 minutes fortunately but I will try not to activate it and work even if I feel bad because I do not want to go back the little that I was able to advance and that it has cost me so much work. 

Wow your lucky person. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, maezma85 said:

Thank you very much for your answer!

You don't need to work while sick though.If you feel less than optimum to work on a project may be set an extra number of days for delivery.

E.g if you usually deliver work after 1 day,set it to 3 days 😃😃

• Like 4

On 7/10/2021 at 6:30 AM, maezma85 said:

Does anyone know if this takes time to update?

For some, it could be days. For others, gigs come back to search really fast.

On 7/10/2021 at 6:43 AM, maezma85 said:

I will try not to activate it and work even if I feel bad

Try not to destroy your health, though.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, leannelrivers said:

Usually, I have orders within 1-3 days after turning off vacation mode. I'm away for 3 weeks in August, let's see how long it takes to recover on Fiverr after having having the nerve to have a life for a few weeks. 

Me too!Actually i'll be away the entire month of August,let's wait and see what happens 🤗

• Like 2

• 2 months later...