How can I get my gig rank back?

sm_minnat

Are you asking if there is a connection? I HIGHLY doubt it.

Fiverr is a global marketplace. If there was a connection, people would notice. Humans are very good at pattern recognition. While Fiverr does do (and support) some questionable things, I'm fairly sure they'd be smart enough to not alienate an enormous chunk of their market by risking a potential scandal like that. Discrimination is a 'good' way to fast-track a business into bankruptcy.

12 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

It’s like asking what is the connection between flying to space and tomato. 

Well, it is possible to send a tomato to space...

On 7/6/2021 at 3:33 PM, sm_minnat said:

connection between gig rank and billing information

Can you please explain, in a full sentence, what is that you wish to know?

Or is this just another attempt to increase your forum rank by posting random stuff?

Hey Genius,,,

My gig impressions are decreasing, so how can I get back and improve my gig rank?

I want to know about the FAQ on Fiverr...hope I will get the right info about that?

I wont to know how a buyer get a seller that they require....?

First of all, saying, "Hey Genius" comes across as a bit offensive. You don't need a "genius" to answer your question. 

If you want more buyers, understand their unique needs, craft a gig that appeals to those needs, and then find ways to connect to those target customers and convince them to hire you.

I was used to got much impression and clicks on my gigs at the Begining. but, I was getting less impression on my gigs. Because I wouldn't active on Fiverr forum that time. then I researched and get that, Fiverr give scope for the new seller to rank their gigs. So we ( specially new seller) should active much time on Fiverr forum at the early stage, and don't forget to send buyer request everyday. When you get message from buyers you should response as fast as possible to make your client comfortable. 

New Seller Can Take It As A Tips.

Archived