Jump to content

Is Fiverr gig sharing is perfect solution for get more order??


Recommended Posts

I'm very new here. And I have to learn more many thing on fiverr. Today I want to clear a confusion. 

When I ask a question " how to get a job very quickly " then 90% Fiverr users suggest me

1. Create gig with good image, descriptions and use high rant tags.

2. Complete 10 bids everyday. Match on my job. 

3. Spend a good time on fiverr forum. Create topic and answer on topics.

4. Share your gig to social media.

I know everything is help full but I need to know is gig sharing is helpful to get more job??

I think it's unnecessary. Fiverr algorithm do help us to rank high if we share our gig to social media?? 

I asking this question because I don't like it. It's really odd. 

 

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, wp_samim said:

I know everything is help full but I need to know is gig sharing is helpful to get more job??

I have never shared my gig on social media and I became a TRS. Only sellers expert is sharing on social media should do so. Otherwise they end up spamming all over Twitter, FB, and Instagram. 🤦‍♀️

 

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, wp_samim said:

Spend a good time on fiverr forum. Create topic and answer on topics.

Spending time on the Forum and/or creating posts doesn't help with getting more orders. Unless you're actually on the Forum to learn how to improve your gigs (and implementing what you learned), just posting on the Forum won't get you more orders.

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, wp_samim said:

Spend a good time on fiverr forum. Create topic and answer on topics.

Being on the forum does not guarantee more sales. In fact, the forum is not connected to your gigs in any way. You can certainly learn how to be a better seller here, but posting and interacting does nothing to make people see or purchase your gigs.

 

7 hours ago, wp_samim said:

I need to know is gig sharing is helpful to get more job??

This only helps if you are promoting your gigs directly to your target customers. Your target customers are the only people who will hire you. Your friends on social media are not likely to hire you and make you successful. Share where your target customers are located. Anywhere else is waste of your time.

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, krheate said:

Spending time on the Forum and/or creating posts doesn't help with getting more orders. Unless you're actually on the Forum to learn how to improve your gigs (and implementing what you learned), just posting on the Forum won't get you more orders.

find it helpful. Thanks 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, wp_samim said:

1. Create gig with good image, descriptions and use high rant tags.

That’s a must to connect and attract your clients. But it has nothing to do with “ranking” your gig. Without those things you wouldn’t even be able to publish your gig. 
 

9 hours ago, wp_samim said:

Complete 10 bids everyday. Match on my job. 

Sending bids is a good idea as INE if the ways to attract clients attention and potentially wining a job. But also doesn’t have any effect of gig ranking. 
 

9 hours ago, wp_samim said:

4. Share your gig to social media.

Also wouldn’t have any affect on your gig ranking. If you are not spamming your gig links just all over the media and doing proper marketing then yes, people will visit your gig but it will change only “click” statistics and not impressions or ranking. 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

I have never shared my gig on social media and I became a TRS. Only sellers expert is sharing on social media should do so. Otherwise they end up spamming all over Twitter, FB, and Instagram. 🤦‍♀️

 

My thinking like you. When anyone suggest me " Do share your gig to social media" I think is it helpful to get order. I think it's make some impression and click if anyone click on gig. 

Thank you. I get good suggest of you. 

Can you tell me what is the main key to get success??

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, krheate said:

improve your gigs (and implementing what you learned

You opinion is helpful. Can you tell me what is the gig SEO roles??

I read fiverr roles but here main focus is what I can do or cant. But here no details on fiverr gig seo. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, jonbaas said:

This only helps if you are promoting your gigs directly to your target customers. Your target customers are the only people who will hire you. Your friends on social media are not likely to hire you and make you successful. Share where your target customers are located. Anywhere else is waste of your time.

Wow it's really helpful and benefit is gig sharing.  

I get only one reason benefit on gig sharing. 

Thank you

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Being on the forum does not guarantee more sales. In fact, the forum is not connected to your gigs in any way. You can certainly learn how to be a better seller here, but posting and interacting does nothing to make people see or purchase your gigs.

 

Yes. I have learn many think in fiverr forum. I have good suggest in fiverr from expert person like you.

Thank you

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mariashtelle1 said:

That’s a must to connect and attract your clients. But it has nothing to do with “ranking” your gig. Without those things you wouldn’t even be able to publish your gig. 

Hmm good solution. Can you tell me gig image seo is helpful?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, wp_samim said:

Can you tell me what is the gig SEO roles??

I read fiverr roles but here main focus is what I can do or cant. But here no details on fiverr gig seo. 

I barely know anything about gig SEO, as I’m still learning right now. I would suggest doing some research in the Forum (or online) for info about that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, wp_samim said:

3. Spend a good time on fiverr forum. Create topic and answer on topics.

That doesn't impact on your gig impression and sales, the best way is to get the trips from here and implement those on your gigs

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/10/2021 at 1:05 AM, wp_samim said:

I'm very new here. And I have to learn more many thing on fiverr. Today I want to clear a confusion. 

When I ask a question " how to get a job very quickly " then 90% Fiverr users suggest me

1. Create gig with good image, descriptions and use high rant tags.

2. Complete 10 bids everyday. Match on my job. 

3. Spend a good time on fiverr forum. Create topic and answer on topics.

4. Share your gig to social media.

I know everything is help full but I need to know is gig sharing is helpful to get more job??

I think it's unnecessary. Fiverr algorithm do help us to rank high if we share our gig to social media?? 

I asking this question because I don't like it. It's really odd. 

 

I think sharing fiverr gig on other social media can grow your sell. fiverr promote this as well. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...