Why doesn't the fiverr support actually answer questions?

ioannis11

Question

So, my account got disabled because a SELLER asked ME to do a s***e talk. Somehow, the support lady claims that I am the one violating the terms of service by this (??) and my account has been disabled. 

I don't get a response to me questioning this, is there any way to get an actual answer for this problem? Screenshot_20210709_204319_com.android.email_edit_1395477893536.thumb.jpg.9e208b353bdbfebf22850ff2cb61f7e1.jpg

Screenshot_20210709_204341_com.android.email_edit_1405123049264.jpg

3 answers to this question

It's a hit and miss with Customer Support, there are some who try to understand your situation and some who have cookie cutter replies on the ready even if it doesn't directly answer the concern. 😕 

You can try opening a new ticket and getting to the bottom of it and hopefully land with a CS agent who would hear you out.

Usually when the account is temporary restricted, it goes to the Trust and Safety Team for revision. Your account was already reviewed by this team and it was detected that you violated TOS in somehow. Maybe was not the the conversation about the s***e, but the exchange of personal information (email, social media account, websites). Please note that I am not accusing you, I am just trying to point out some other points. 

If you are still in doubt, I suggest you read the TOS and try to identify what could have happen.

Edit: the Terms of Service are applied and valid for all users, buyers and sellers, which means even if a seller asks for an form of contact outside the platform, and the buyer in somehow agree with that, both will have their account banned.

If you didn't actually contact off Fiverr (eg. you didn't s***e) and you didn't exchange contact details even though the seller asked to I'd continue explaining it to customer support. I'd try and use the same support ticket if possible but you could ask in the ticket to speak to another support person. If you can no longer use the support tickets you could use the support@fiverr.com address instead.

If you didn't contact off Fiverr or give your s***e nr etc. say you didn't in the ticket.

Archived