Covid-19 and Vaccination overview

Dear all,

Hope everyone is safe. What is the present situation of Covid near you? What is Vaccination Status? If yes which vaccine is being used?

In my location (Dhaka, BD) Lockdown/shutdoun is going on. Vaccination process is going on. Vaccine Useing 1. Sinopharm 2. Pfizer–BioNTech 3. Covishield 

Share your one.

Thank you 

• Like 5

Live in Russia. I fell ill with covid-19 in May. Absolutely disgusting thing: I would compare it to the flu, but the high body temperature is not felt, and there are no thoughts in my head.

I will be vaccinated in August with the new Russian vaccine, when immunity will be slightly better than now.

Be healthy and take care of yourself!

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, manabendra7 said:

Dear all,

Hope everyone is safe. What is the present situation of Covid near you? What is Vaccination Status? If yes which vaccine is being used?

In my location (Dhaka, BD) Lockdown/shutdoun is going on. Vaccination process is going on. Vaccine Useing 1. Sinopharm 2. Pfizer–BioNTech 3. Covishield 

Share your one.

Thank you 

In Bangladesh, infection and death rate are increasing day by day instead of shutdown.But i can not losing hope.Beacause vaccination project are reopen here and people are interested to get vaccinated than previous days.I hope we can overcome this pandemic in short time.

But now we must follow all health secure rules to far from corona.

Thanks to all.

• Sad 1

On 7/9/2021 at 11:52 PM, manabendra7 said:

Dear all,

Share your one.

Thank you 

God save.

• Like 1