My gig is moving slowly from the first page to the next page.

web_hardy

4 hours ago, web_hardy said:

My impression is not growing. What can be done in this case? My jig is moving slowly from the first page to the next page. And a gig image isn't attractive, can I change the gig image.

Please check it

Same here, But, Since there are no orders in your gig yet. So you can change your gig image. But if the gig is in ranking then never try to edit the gig. Then you will lose your rank. Thanks.

2 hours ago, naeem_islam01 said:

share your gig on social media daily it's help to improve impression

As has been said many times, here on the forums, posting gigs on social media sites does NOT increase impressions. This is not how impressions work. Impressions are an on-site Fiverr metric only. You will gain an impression when someone clicks on your GIG in the Fiverr search, or in it's gig category list. Impressions have nothing to do with off-site traffic.

First, you read the description well.

Then better understand what the client wants. Then send a message to the client.

The message is first or starts saying hello or hi. Then say that I have read your description carefully.

What the client wants is a chance to explain the message that you understand his needs.

Then write something short about yourself. Then you say you can do it the way the client wants

details

Wait 5 or 7 day's and see Gig Performance if it's doing not well then try to change description with adding more relevant keyword that match your service. After that wait 3 or 5 day's and again check your gig performance, still not doing well then try to make more attractive. Try to read fiverr gig description support or visit https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451397 here

On 7/10/2021 at 9:32 AM, web_hardy said:

First, you read the description well.

Then better understand what the client wants. Then send a message to the client.

The message is first or starts saying hello or hi. Then say that I have read your description carefully.

What the client wants is a chance to explain the message that you understand his needs.

Then write something short about yourself. Then you say you can do it the way the client wants

details

You are giving tips, but you have zero review on your account. Strange!!! 

My gig is moving slowly from the first page to the next page

At least it is moving slowly ...

If you want advice/suggestions on your Gig, you need to move this post to "Improve My Gig".

But, you will probably get the same crap advice you are getting here about sharing your Gig on social media etc...

GG 

Archived