How I became Top Rated Seller on Fiverr?

vikasswami

Hey everyone,

I am Vikas Swami, a freelance graphic designer or commercial artist, whatever you call, and I love to design the brand identity for all types of businesses.

When a person is on their initial stage of career-building, they face a hard nut to crack, which is "What is my actual talent?" or "What I love to do in my life?" but that was just a game for me. At an early age in my childhood, I love to do experiments with all kinds of work that I saw in my day-to-day life, and then I found which one is more enjoyable and which one is less.

Wait... I'll cover that talent-finding story some other day. Let me directed you towards my Fiverr success journey:

Back in my college days, when I was 19 years old, I enjoyed doing experiments with all types of graphic elements, from typography to shapes, from colors to sections, and so on. I focused on the journey, not the destination, and I was so into it that I lost track of time.

At that time, I've used so many freelancing platforms to understand the graphic designing needs in the market but never tried Fiverr in the initial days. I've continued my experiment without even thinking about $$$, and I start getting projects from all around the world.

Those days some businesses were lacking in their branding, and their designing vision was not to the standard that I set at that time. I was a beginner and unable to educate my clients regarding this, and I thought this was not freedom for an artist.

In August 2015, I switched to Fiverr, and I created my first gig with the hope that I will get great clients here. When I started, I struggled a lot, but I was so curious about their algorithm that I started experimenting with my gigs, and I don't know how their algorithm got what I WANT.

Just after three months of this, I was not only getting great clients but managed to take my gig from last to some starting page results.
Day by day, year by year, I was improving a lot and getting all types of level badges like level 1, level 2, and the most awaited 'TRS' in February 2019.

Overnight success is a myth, and it takes a lot of time and effort to accomplish your goal. You can be lucky here, but you have to have consistency in your work for long-term survival on any platform.

Success, in other words, just a journey for me, not the destination. By loving the process, you can also be successful, just like me.

So, if you are a new seller and very passionate about your profession, then start your journey today without any overthinking. If you are an old seller and still struggling a lot, then I'd say loving the process, but in the right direction.

I know only loving the process will not pay your bills, but if you do it in the right direction, then very near in the future, you'll get what you want.

Now, what is the right direction?

Well, it can be different from person to person, and just a few hows and whys can give you more clarity about YOUR right direction.

Thanks for reading this whole story about my journey.

Stay Healthy, Stay Creative 🙂
Vikas

8 minutes ago, vikasswami said:

Hey everyone,

I am Vikas Swami, a freelance graphic designer or commercial artist, whatever you call, and I love to design the brand identity for all types of businesses.

When a person is on their initial stage of career-building, they face a hard nut to crack, which is "What is my actual talent?" or "What I love to do in my life?" but that was just a game for me. At an early age in my childhood, I love to do experiments with all kinds of work that I saw in my day-to-day life, and then I found which one is more enjoyable and which one is less.

Wait... I'll cover that talent-finding story some other day. Let me directed you towards my Fiverr success journey:

Back in my college days, when I was 19 years old, I enjoyed doing experiments with all types of graphic elements, from typography to shapes, from colors to sections, and so on. I focused on the journey, not the destination, and I was so into it that I lost track of time.

At that time, I've used so many freelancing platforms to understand the graphic designing needs in the market but never tried Fiverr in the initial days. I've continued my experiment without even thinking about $$$, and I start getting projects from all around the world.

Those days some businesses were lacking in their branding, and their designing vision was not to the standard that I set at that time. I was a beginner and unable to educate my clients regarding this, and I thought this was not freedom for an artist.

In August 2015, I switched to Fiverr, and I created my first gig with the hope that I will get great clients here. When I started, I struggled a lot, but I was so curious about their algorithm that I started experimenting with my gigs, and I don't know how their algorithm got what I WANT.

Just after three months of this, I was not only getting great clients but managed to take my gig from last to some starting page results.
Day by day, year by year, I was improving a lot and getting all types of level badges like level 1, level 2, and the most awaited 'TRS' in February 2019.

Overnight success is a myth, and it takes a lot of time and effort to accomplish your goal. You can be lucky here, but you have to have consistency in your work for long-term survival on any platform.

Success, in other words, just a journey for me, not the destination. By loving the process, you can also be successful, just like me.

So, if you are a new seller and very passionate about your profession, then start your journey today without any overthinking. If you are an old seller and still struggling a lot, then I'd say loving the process, but in the right direction.

I know only loving the process will not pay your bills, but if you do it in the right direction, then very near in the future, you'll get what you want.

Well, it can be different from person to person, and just a few hows and whys can give you more clarity about YOUR right direction.

Vikas

Thank you for sharing ! 

It's great and hopefully you will success more than you did before ! ☺️

21 hours ago, vikasswami said:

Hey everyone,

Vikas

Inspiration Story! Best wishes!

On 7/9/2021 at 8:14 PM, vikasswami said:

Hey everyone,

Vikas

Thanks for share your story 😇

Archived