What is the perfect gig image size?

designer_rahmat

Question

14 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, rashadujjamanr said:

The Fiverr thumbnail size is 550 x 370 which is in an aspect ratio of 55 : 37

So You can use any resolution with this same aspect ratio for creating a great resolution thumbnail as the Fiverr offer uploading up to 5MB size thumbnail.

So in my case I use a Full HD resolution like 1920 x 1292 for editing on photoshop or similar application.

Hope it will help you.

Thank you dear for valuable comment.🥰

• Like 3

According to Fiverr, the dimensions of the Fiverr gig image or thumbnail should be at least 550 Pixels Width and 370 Pixels Height. JPEG, JPG, PNG, are recommended formats. Image File size limit is 5MB, and you can upload only 3 images per gig.

Fiverr gig photo size should be: Dimensions : 550 Pixels by 370 pixels (minimum) which actually means that the width should be 550 pixels and height should be 370 pixels (at-least) See the image above. Also Image size can be up-to 5 MB. JPEG, JPG, PNG, are recommended formats

• Like 1

The Fiverr thumbnail size is 550 x 370 which is in an aspect ratio of 55 : 37

So You can use any resolution with this same aspect ratio for creating a great resolution thumbnail as the Fiverr offer uploading up to 5MB size thumbnail.

So in my case I use a Full HD resolution like 1920 x 1292 for editing on photoshop or similar application.

Hope it will help you.