How can I get Rising Talent tag?

Posted (edited)

I had that tag! Just 1 month after creating it I got a message saying that my GIG had been selected by the Fiverr team of editors and has a limited duration. But the other day we shared experiences with a colleague from here who also obtained it and the support said different things to both of us so now I don't know if the tag is assigned manually or automatically.

Edited by maezma85
  • Like 4

Fiverr’s Editorial Team manually reviews new Gigs and handpicks them based on quality and potential. We have certain criteria according to which we decide the Gigs that will be handpicked

If your Gig has been chosen and you’re now a Rising Talent, you will enjoy a few benefits:

• Your Gig will receive more exposure in the marketplace
  • Your Gig will have more credibility and a stamp of quality
  • Your Gig may get an opportunity to be featured in Fiverr’s various projects

The Rising Talent badge is temporary; once a Gig has received a certain extent of exposure, it will no longer have a Rising Talent badge.

• Like 8

10 hours ago, t_tawhid said:

Fiverr’s Editorial Team manually reviews new Gigs and handpicks them based on quality and potential. We have certain criteria according to which we decide the Gigs that will be handpicked

If your Gig has been chosen and you’re now a Rising Talent, you will enjoy a few benefits:

The Rising Talent badge is temporary; once a Gig has received a certain extent of exposure, it will no longer have a Rising Talent badge.

Exactly....!!! this is the main concept about The Rising Talent Badge

• Like 2

"Fiverr’s Editorial Team manually handpicks new Gigs with great potential, and grants them a temporary “Rising Talent” badge, which offers amazing marketplace exposure and credibility.  We recommend taking full advantage of this spotlight by providing buyers with the best possible service! Make sure you deliver high quality, original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, be responsive and always keep a professional manner."

READ MORE -->  https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011204777-What-is-Rising-Talent

• Like 7

On 7/9/2021 at 3:41 PM, t_tawhid said:

Thanks

• Like 1