I am a new cellar at Fiverr. Everyone will help me to gig. Thank you

On 7/9/2021 at 12:18 PM, leannelrivers said:

No one here can help you rank on the first page. Your category has 32+ thousand sellers and your portfolio is similar to many of those sellers. Can you add more examples of your work to help you stand out?

Did you check my profile? I've been doing this for 10 years now, brother

22 minutes ago, aynulbari92 said:

We did check your profile, and I have to say, we're really not impressed. My tip for you would be to learn proper english if you're going to provide services worldwide and want people to take you seriously. I don't understand how people are able to provide services on fiverr without being able to write a proper english sentance.

Use Buyers' request option and apply for projects. Make sure you write an effective proposal and convince the buyer that you can get the job done accurately. It is not easy to get to the first page that early. Once you have completed some projects with good feedback from buyers, the chances are that you receive organic orders. Remember, patience, diligence, and commitment are crucial. 

1 minute ago, theiconwriters said:

Use Buyers' request option and apply for projects. Make sure you write an effective proposal and convince the buyer that you can get the job done accurately. It is not easy to get to the first page that early. Once you have completed some projects with good feedback from buyers, the chances are that you receive organic orders. Remember, patience, diligence, and commitment are crucial. 

Thanks ! check please

https://www.fiverr.com/share/eNKD8P

13 hours ago, aynulbari92 said:

First of all, don't call me brother. And yes, I did take time to check your gig, thank you very much. If you have 10 years of experience then you must have lots of other work samples you can add that shows some variation. You've only been on Fiverr since this year and your gigs and services are too similar to other seller's gigs. You'll need to stand out a bit more to attract the buyers. 

Firstly, you need to take the time to reach the gigs. Suppose, you will create a gig to create WP website. This requires the main word. the word suggests a search. then you have to pay three prize packages for gig. then came to descriptions.in this you gig about that here you have yo write a detailed descriptions of the gig you are giving. five image and two PDFs should be given fo gig. PDF can be a page of site. and in the case of three images, it is very interesting. Because there is a saying " seeing is believing. " 

Thank you.

Archived