Why I have very few impresions on my gigs?

jancalonge

7 hours ago, nikitakakade24 said:

if your gig is qualified, promote them. It will increase the impression.

NO, it will not. Impressions are not increased by off-site links. Promoting a gig on social media WILL NOT increase your impressions. Impressions are only gained, on Fiverr, when someone clicks on your gig in the search results, or in a service category. Please understand how Fiverr works, before you attempt to share "advice". It actually harms other sellers to be giving them bad advice.

10 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

NO, it will not. Impressions are not increased by off-site links.

Though when she said:

7 hours ago, nikitakakade24 said:

if your gig is qualified, promote them

she probably meant using the "Promote Gigs" option on Fiverr (where it's not off-site), where it can show an ad for your gig (like a normal gig image but I think with "promoted" on it) I think near the top of gig search results. So I assume that could increase impressions, unless impressions from Fiverr's promoted gigs option are just counted separately (there is a separate promoted gigs page on Fiverr that shows impressions from them).

There are many ways to improve impressions, clicks, views, and conversions to move your Gig from the last page to the first pages.

1. Stay online 24/7, use Mobile Apps to stay online for maximum time.
  2. Choose a proper keyword in the title of your Gig.
  3. Share your Gigs to Social Media.
  4. Don’t get the orders canceled on your Gig.
  5. Maintain a good response rate on your profile.
  6. Timely provide final deliveries.
  7. Use proper search tags while creating a Gig.

Hope this information will help you the achieve the best.

On 7/8/2021 at 5:54 PM, jamalhossainbd said:

good advice

this is not good advice, it's utter rubbish. Being online for longer will not increase your rank in any way, shape or form. It might increase your chances of getting messages but it doesn't impact direct sales or rank.

11 hours ago, andywarburton said:

Being online for longer will not increase your rank in any way, shape or form.

Do you have any proof of this?

If seller A doesn't log in for 3 months and seller B logs in and eg. views buyer requests daily/every few days or views some other site pages daily, and their gigs and stats are otherwise equal are you saying that neither would be ranked any better than the other? One should be more likely to be shown in the "online" filters. Also Fiverr does say it takes into account "availability and engagement metrics" in search algortihm(s) though they don't say exactly what those metrics are.

16 hours ago, jonbaas said:

NO, it will not. Impressions are not increased by off-site links. Promoting a gig on social media WILL NOT increase your impressions. Impressions are only gained, on Fiverr, when someone clicks on your gig in the search results, or in a service category. Please understand how Fiverr works, before you attempt to share "advice". It actually harms other sellers to be giving them bad advice.

I am sorry about that 

Archived