How to get FIRST order on fiverr?

Forum for getting order  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe forum can help to get order earlier?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/10/2021 at 09:30 AM

In answer to your poll, no, the forum is not the place to be looking for customers. This is not a marketing forum, this is a support, and interaction with other buyers/sellers forum. Please take some time to understand how effective marketing works. There plenty of resources on the internet that will help you understand how to market appropriately.

• Like 14
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

In answer to your poll, no, the forum is not the place to be looking for customers. This is not a marketing forum, this is a support, and interaction with other buyers/sellers forum. Please take some time to understand how effective marketing works. There plenty of resources on the internet that will help you understand how to market appropriately.

And this fact is reflected in the poll created by Mariashtelle. Around 85% of sellers said that they haven't earned an order from the forum.

• Like 7

Firstly,  Send 10 buyer request daily.

Share your gig on social media

Upgrade your SEO title

Never edit your gig. 

Be online more time. 

Increase your skill 

learn how to impress a buyer

And last one is Never give up

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, shamimrashed said:

Stay online as much as you can.

No. Staying online as much as you can, does NOT guarantee more orders. Please stop telling people to do this. Buyers can hire a seller at anytime, whether the seller is online or off. You do not have to be online in order to gain orders.

• Like 5

I'd say focus on the basics. Create an appealing thumbnail, write elaborate description, flesh out your gig to be as attractive and as informative as possible. And, of course, don't forget your SEO, you have to target people who uses google, not only fiverr search engine.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, developernasim said:

Be online more time. 

Exactly. Even Fiverr officially suggests it, because buyers can buy your gigs on the spot. It has happened to me many times. Not to mention timezone barrier shifting. Not to mention services that demand real time communication and delivery like VA, Forex trading, Coaching. Nobody wants to work with a sleeper, but a doer.

1 hour ago, shamimrashed said:

Stay online as much as you can.

Yes. This is dedication. Also see what a Top Rated Seller shared during an official Fiverr event:

image.thumb.png.5c774046b7b46feb22720483feaa3c31.png

Edited by corsogr
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, corsogr said:

Exactly. Even Fiverr officially suggests it, because buyers can buy your gigs on the spot. It has happened to me many times.

Yes. This is dedication. Also see what a Top Rated Seller shared during an official Fiverr event:

image.thumb.png.5c774046b7b46feb22720483feaa3c31.png

Thanks!

• Like 6

1.   Create SEO friendly proper gig service. Like attractive gig, Thumbnail, unique description,  add FAQ etc
  2. Stay online and daily 10 buyer request
  3. Share your gig on social media
  4. Learn more about Fiiverr 
  5. Develop your skill on your category
  • Like 5

15 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Hi Jonbass, acknowledged. Thanks dear for your suggestion. I will keep that in mind to improve my skill. Take love. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, ahmwritingco said:

And this fact is reflected in the poll created by Mariashtelle. Around 85% of sellers said that they haven't earned an order from the forum.

Acknowledged buddy. This quoted poll help me to get the actual scenario.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sydul1431 said:

If you can provide good service, gig image is good and SEO can be good, then the chances of getting the first order are much higher.

I am passionate to provide best from my side. I am just struggling not for having reviews. I wish the buyer will keep faith and I surely will make him/her satisfied with my task. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, corsogr said:

Answering this question: Do you believe forum can help to get order earlier?

Read here Why forum participation can get you new orders. [Proof inside]

I read your whole article carefully. I have learnt something new. Yes, buyers from forum may get attentive to my interaction in forum and find me positive and potential to work with. This would be really a positive impression. And behavior is the first observing criteria to the buyers whether they keep trust on me. 
Thanks a ton Dear! 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, gajuseidi said:

I'd say focus on the basics. Create an appealing thumbnail, write elaborate description, flesh out your gig to be as attractive and as informative as possible. And, of course, don't forget your SEO, you have to target people who uses google, not only fiverr search engine.

Helpful one among all. I will keep in mind about google search engine as well. Best wishes man!

• Like 2

Unfortunately, many sellers on the forum have things backwards in regards to getting orders.

They create their gigs and then eagerly wait like salivating hounds for the first order. When they don't receive any orders after days, weeks, months (or even longer), only then do they suddenly come to the forum looking for advice and wanting to do any kind of research into the categories they are already in.

The reading, studying, and planning should have been conducted before a single gig ever went live. If the appropriate initial steps were taken, many sellers would have quickly realized that the services they are offering are not in high enough demand, are in hyper-saturated incredibly competitive categories, or are not sufficient in quality to be competitive against gigs that are already established.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Highly agree with you

Edited by najiulhaque
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, enunciator said:

Unfortunately, many sellers on the forum have things backwards in regards to getting orders.

They create their gigs and then eagerly wait like salivating hounds for the first order. When they don't receive any orders after days, weeks, months (or even longer), only then do they suddenly come to the forum looking for advice and wanting to do any kind of research into the categories they are already in.

The reading, studying, and planning should have been conducted before a single gig ever went live. If the appropriate initial steps were taken, many sellers would have quickly realized that the services they are offering are not in high enough demand, are in hyper-saturated incredibly competitive categories, or are not sufficient in quality to be competitive against gigs that are already established.

great explain 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, developernasim said:

Firstly,  Send 10 buyer request daily.

Share your gig on social media

Upgrade your SEO title

Never edit your gig. 

Be online more time. 

Increase your skill 

learn how to impress a buyer

And last one is Never give up

Right

• Like 2

5 hours ago, sm_minnat said:

stay active on fiverr for much time

Being active on Fiverr does not guarantee more orders. Buyers can choose to hire you at any time, whether you are online or not.

• Like 3