How to cancel an order because of buyer's fault without affecting order completion rate

rezaul_karim_bd

Question

Hi, I am a WordPress developer. Today I got a buyer who wanted to open a website with my basic price. I agreed with him and he placed an order. But he did not know that he also need to purchase a domain and hosting. I asked him to purchase that, now he wants to cancel the order! Now, my order completion rate is 86% so I am passing very hard situations because of canceling orders before. So, Can I contact with Fiverr support team so that they cancel the order without affecting my order completion rate?

3 answers to this question

It is never guaranteed that CS will cancel without affecting your ratings, but it is worth a try. This is from Fiverr Help and Education Center 👇🏻

Can I avoid a cancellation affecting my Order Completion Rate?

All cancellations, including those handled by Customer Support, can affect your Order Completion Rate. On rare occasions (such as fraudulent purchases, buyers ordering by mistake, or the seller not having enough information to start working on an order) a cancellation can be handled and will not affect a seller’s Order Completion Rate. If your order is canceled under such circumstances, you may reach out to Customer Support to investigate the effect of such a cancellation on your account and Order Completion Rate.

Hi rezaul_karim_bd

You should convince the CS with providing all the evidence relating to the fault of the buyer. If you can really stand the case as actual wrong doing of the buyer, I think order cancellation will be made without affecting the order completion rate. You should show your gig's price, job order and messages before and after issuance of the order as facts and documents  on favor of the issue that the buyer violates terms and conditions of the order and gig.

Wish your success.

Thank you.

Archived