What all do you think you should've known from the start?

antimortem

This is for both the buyers, and the sellers!
Wisdom does come with experience, but who doesn’t like a cheatcode? 😋
It could anything related selling gigs, what you should know when buying, what certain claims actually mean, etc
(Please initiate your experience wrt to buying or selling, thanks!)

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

@antimortem, WHY, HOW, can you think like that? Do you want to cheat on Fiverr? Sorry but I don’t like cheating and certainly not cheatings-code, thank you very much!! Please, don’t involve us honest sellers with your cheating ideas. Also, I don’t even know what your point is here?? Good luck! Humberto

Hie! There seems to be a misunderstanding here. I was asking for tips that good, honest sellers and buyers have realised over time by working hard on their gigs and orders. Such tips are very valuable, and as a newcomer, I would be grateful for getting them, which is what was referred to as ‘cheatcodes’. It’s simply an experienced user helping out a newbie to not make the same mistakes. 😊

• Like 11

Hie! There seems to be a misunderstanding here. I was asking for tips that good, honest sellers and buyers have realised over time by working hard on their gigs and orders. Such tips are very valuable, and as a newcomer, I would be grateful for getting them, which is what was referred to as ‘cheatcodes’. It’s simply an experienced user helping out a newbie to not make the same mistakes. 😊

Ah I see, sorry about that. i get your point now. You should add this to your thread as well, so we won’t get confused :rofl: Sorry to have misunderstood you !!

• Like 11

Ah I see, sorry about that. i get your point now. You should add this to your thread as well, so we won’t get confused :rofl: Sorry to have misunderstood you !!

No issues at all! I realise how it could have sounded, especially with some sellers scamming buyers; it’s really unfortunate

PS: added to the thread, thanks for the advice! :rofl:

• Like 8
  • Up 2

No issues at all! I realise how it could have sounded, especially with some sellers scamming buyers; it’s really unfortunate

@antimortem, sorry once again for my reaction. This due to my own bad experiences for not so long ago. But that’s another story, Btw welcome to Fiverr and I hope you’ll succeed. Take care of yourself. Warmly Humberto

tenor.gif.e533e7d0a08a762ea887e37671bb85b1.gif

• Like 9
  • Up 2

@antimortem, sorry once again for my reaction. This due to my own bad experiences for not so long ago. But that’s another story, Btw welcome to Fiverr and I hope you’ll succeed. Take care of yourself. Warmly Humberto

tenor

Thanks a lot! I would love to hear about your bad experiences someday

• Like 9

@antimortem, WHY, HOW, can you think like that? Do you want to cheat on Fiverr? Sorry but I don’t like cheating and certainly not cheatings-code, thank you very much!! Please, don’t involve us honest sellers with your cheating ideas. Also, I don’t even know what your point is here?? Good luck! Humberto

I think this is a language misunderstanding.

She didn’t literally mean cheating. She means something like a “cheat sheet,” which isn’t actually cheating. It’s a guide to making a system more efficient and effective.

• Like 13
  • Up 2

Hi there @humanissocial, she was formulating it differently first, and after she made some adjustments to her threads.

PS: added to the thread, thanks for the advice!

Glad I know what a cheat-sheet is :rofl::joy: I wish you a wonderful day.:smiley:

Warmly, Humberto

• Like 9
  • Up 1

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To set time apart for the time of promoting your services! And beware of the boomerang effect that even your service can go viral kind of, because lot of demand can be too much work, which results in delays. Ofcourse you want to keep your clients satisfied. Even in the times of much demand you should still keep promoting. 🙂 

• Like 6