I will contact you soon or shortly.

I don't understand one thing at this platform that when the deal is done with buyer and i send the custom offer why buyer said me give me some time or I will contact you shortly? I really disappoint this. 

• Like 1

Perhaps the buyer had a reason to consider additional things before accepting your offer. Deals are not done until a contract is signed, and, in this case, a contract of service is the order itself. Be patient. If the buyer wants to pursue your offer, he/she will hire you. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, softmaticx said:

when the deal is done with buyer and i send the custom offer why buyer said me give me some time or I will contact you shortly?

Well, the deal isn't really done yet, is it?

You might have finished hammering out the specifications of what the buyer wants/expects, but there's no deal until an order is actually placed.

• Like 4

I've had buyers inquire about the gig and disappear after that without any notice. Yes, they could follow up and tell me they wont be needing my services, but they are not obligated to do so. There are thousands of reasons why the potential customer might change their mind and not follow up and that's just how eCommerce works.

• Like 1