Order cancelation and gig impressions

nahid_nipon

Hello, few weeks ago one of my client requested to cancel an order because of her problem, I accepted that. The problem is after that that gig impression and click dropped dramatically, I used to get some messages daily via that gig now I'm not even getting any clicks. Is there any way I can change that? any help ?
Thanks 

2 hours ago, nahid_nipon said:

I used to get some messages daily via that gig now I'm not even getting any clicks. Is there any way I can change that?

You cannot control the clicks your gig gets. That is entirely determined by buyers who are looking for your service(s), and choose to visit your gig. Similarly, messages are sent by interested buyers. The only thing you can do, is be a great communicator to those who choose to contact you, and a great seller to those who choose to hire you.

On 7/8/2021 at 3:58 PM, jonbaas said:

You cannot control the clicks your gig gets. That is entirely determined by buyers who are looking for your service(s), and choose to visit your gig. Similarly, messages are sent by interested buyers. The only thing you can do, is be a great communicator to those who choose to contact you, and a great seller to those who choose to hire you.

What I meant by that is the response dropped dramatically only after I had an order cancelled,  I wanted to know if it's the algorithm that is affecting the gig because of the cancelled order, if yes then what can I do to recover from this... 

Response is entirely related to whether a buyer has interest in hiring you for the services you offer. You cannot directly control this, since it is in the hands of buyers. If they want to work with you, they will contact or hire you.

When your metrics are down, then yes, that might cause the algorithm to show you less in the search results. The order cancellation will no longer affect your order completion rate after 60 days.

Archived