Stay on line

shafiqul77

4 hours ago, shafiqul77 said:

Fiverr related Every tutorials in you tube  says stay online 

None of the official fiverr tutorials says that on fiverr 

31 minutes ago, corsogr said:

image.thumb.png.5c774046b7b46feb22720483feaa3c31.png

I asked my SSM about that precise tip that you keep sharing and he replied that in no way it’s an official fiverr position and it’s just one person opinion. 

4 hours ago, shafiqul77 said:

Fiverr related Every tutorials in you tube  says stay online 24/7

Most of those tutorials on Youtube are created by users who do not know how Fiverr works, and just want views on their videos. Being online, on Fiverr, 24 hours a day, does NOT guarantee more orders, and just wastes your time -- time that could be better spent learning how to become a better, more effective seller. You do not have to be online to earn orders. Buyers can hire you whether you are online or not.

5 hours ago, shafiqul77 said:

Fiverr related Every tutorials in you tube  says stay online...

The one I watched said you could get your account in trouble I think by using something at particular setting that made it seem like you were online that much.

38 minutes ago, corsogr said:

it was presented as a slide during an official Fiverr event by an active Top Rated Seller.

That was only 1 TRS's opinion. It's not been shown to be the usual opinion of TRS.

If you look at the sellers who seem to be getting the most orders (eg. by the number of reviews) the ones with some of the very highest seem to sometimes take> 1 hour avg to respond.

eg. a seller with >88,000 reviews (about 198 reviews per week) has a 3 hour avg response time.

a TRS with > 57,000 reviews has a 4 hour avg response time

a TRS with >49,000 reviews has a 2 hour avg response time.

All these sellers have more reviews and are delivering more orders per week I think than the TRS who gave the specified advice.

Archived