Buyers request

annasahmed246

Question

Hi,everyone i have a question, i can't send offer in buyers request folder, when i open buyers request folder fiverr is showing one small note is that (You must have at least 90% positive rating to make new offers), so my question is that from where i can get 90% positive rating from daily orders or from where? If the answer is from daily orders, so how can i get more orders fastly on fiverr, because the daily orders is also very slow.Please recommend me what can i do to get more orders fastly on fiverr.    

• Like 2

6 answers to this question

90% positive rating is referring to all your statistics that you can see on your dashboard like “delivered on time, response rate, your ratings for your orders etc” check the one that is below 90% and improve that statistics. 
mans yes, improving any of those statistics means completing new order according to those stats. 

• Like 2

On 7/8/2021 at 7:57 AM, mariashtelle1 said:

90% positive rating is referring to all your statistics that you can see on your dashboard like “delivered on time, response rate, your ratings for your orders etc” check the one that is below 90% and improve that statistics. 
mans yes, improving any of those statistics means completing new order according to those stats. 

For BR privileges, they only count the positive rating statistics (which should be over 4.7). I started with my order completion rate metrics at a grand 0% after I cancelled my first ever order on fiverr. I was still able to send offers on BR. 

If you want to get more order.

1. Improve your skills

2. Pls, stay online as much as possible as much time.

3. If the buyer knocks me try to reply instantly & do great communication.

4. Give the buyer the best price & time.

Don't be hopeless. You will get more orders very soon & improve your rating.

Thank you. Prayer for me also

1- Understand what the buyers need, and try to show that in your offer.

2- Give the buyers a brief, let them know what will happen after buying your gig (the process of your work). In my case for example,  I explained for a buyer how I am going to design his Youtube channel intro, what fonts i am suggesting and why, what colors and why ... etc. 

3- If you can, show them a customized sample or a sketch. Now they know you read & understood their request.

4- Don't copy & paste your replies, as a buyer myself I came across many sellers who will send me an offer that does not relate to my request.

5- Don't send an offer that exceeds their budget, and try to offer them lower than their limit.

• Like 1