"Review Order Requirements" - Umm, already did. Thanks. [rant]

Just a rant to vent about being reminded to view order requirements when I already did. Apparently checking on mobile doesn't count; only on PC. Even still, though. I already get a notification that the buyer submitted requirements; I don't need another. I also have a long message history both before and after the order was placed. I'm pretty sure I know what the requirements are, thanks. Like, this is probably a great feature for newbies, but maybe lay off if the seller has no warnings over the last 90 days or whatever?

My requirements are mostly there just to formalize what was gone over in chat anyway, so I don't have to scroll back through dozens of messages when I'm in the middle of their order and need to check something. ...and also for those buyers who impulse buy instead of contacting first.

</rant> 🙃

• Like 15

3 hours ago, markadamsdesign said:

Just a rant to vent about being reminded to view order requirements when I already did.

I agree, it doesn't appear though if you've responded to the newly placed order with a message on the order page. So I usually have a template ready to acknowledge that I received etc. However, sometimes I overlook them when its a busy day and that's when I get slightly bothered about them again when I get reminded to review order requirements. Haha!

• Like 9

Just now, theratypist said:

it doesn't appear though if you've responded to the newly placed order with a message on the order page

I still receive those “review your order requirements” even after sending messages on the order page. 

I always send and acknowledgment message after I receive an order or ask questions when I need clarifications. And sometimes me and client already had an e to e conversation on the order page after they placed an order and I still get a notification to review requirements. Super annoying. 

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

I still receive those “review your order requirements” even after sending messages on the order page. 

Oh my! So it is indeed a virus that has been immune to acting how Fiverr wants us to act. 😱

3 hours ago, markadamsdesign said:

Apparently checking on mobile doesn't count; only on PC.

Perhaps this was the case as to why I don't get new notifications, maybe I was using PC when the order was newly made and opened the order page. 🧐

• Like 10

• 5 months later...

this problem still persists and there should be an explicit button "requirements reviewed" or "requirements accepted" or something similar. That would be better than having to guess which action satisfies the review criteria.

another idea as an explicit workflow step: "Started production/delivery" or alike could also be helpful to communicate to the buyer that everything is arranged and the delivery process has started.

Edited by mobiflight
  • Like 9

• 1 year later...