How can I improve my gig and how can I get more order?

sakibhosenraia3

To create an optimized and organized gig the way I followed. I researched for 4-5 days before creating a gig. every gig elements is important so I took many times to create every single element in gig. Be calm & patient when you're creating a gig, you might find betters things to create a gig.

• 2 months later...

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will do document or pdf submission top 50 sharing sites
In the gig description:
"Why chose me?" could be "Why choose me?"

Gig: I will do content upload, wordpress data entry, blog post, and article post
In the gig description:
"So why are you waiting for?" could be "So what are you waiting for?"

Gig: I will write manually blog comments and make high quality dofollow backlinks
In the FAQ section:
Maybe change "Do you give you work report?" in question 5.

In the profile:
"Hey. it's" could be "Hey. It's".

Using various stock photos of "business man in suit" who is not yourself for your gig images can create a sense of lack of individuality or personality. Gigs are very personal in nature. They encapsulate your business and your individual services offered. Putting up random strangers in garishly colored backgrounds with excessive amount of text might not be the best way represent oneself.

image.thumb.png.82c355c9fa151b0d7006704b440926ce.png

At first you have to create a gig for your service according to Fiverr T&C. And Follow the instruction which is provided by Fiverr.

Please complete this course. You will get all basic information. 

https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller?mpevent=Home Product Clicked&mpindex=106&mpname=Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller&mpcat=All Courses  

Have a good day.

Archived