Jump to content

Today I passing 7 days in Fiverr marketplace


Recommended Posts

Today is 7 days in the Fiverr marketplace. But no surprising moment here.  I have created 4 gigs services but no order. I trying to bid everyday, but no response from buyer, Doing marketing in social media but no good result.

But I'm not upset. I trying my best. 

If here any good suggest person so give me good suggestion.. I will follow. 

Thank you

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Calm down bro
If you are patient and confident then you will succeed in this marketplace. I can give you some suggestion.

  • Try to stay active most of the time
  • Send 10 buyer request per day
  • Make 7 gigs
  • To use interesting image. SEO related titles, tags, descriptions
  • Proper on page seo of your gig . Use the PDF
  • Do not post your gigs all over social media.
  • Seek to improve your product quality over time.
  • Learn from your competitors and what they are doing.
  • Be honest.
  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, charioterdreams said:

Calm down bro
If you are patient and confident then you will succeed in this marketplace. I can give you some suggestion.

  • Try to stay active most of the time
  • Send 10 buyer request per day
  • Make 7 gigs
  • To use interesting image. SEO related titles, tags, descriptions
  • Proper on page seo of your gig . Use the PDF
  • Do not post your gigs all over social media.
  • Seek to improve your product quality over time.
  • Learn from your competitors and what they are doing.
  • Be honest.

Wow. Good post. I really enjoyed. Thank you. Have a good day 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, sharmeen_akhter said:

Don't worry. Do social media marketing, send buyer request and try to be online as much you can. You will get order soon.

Really. Are you sure it's helpful?

3 minutes ago, sharmeen_akhter said:

Don't worry. Do social media marketing, send buyer request and try to be online as much you can. You will get order soon.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, wp_samim said:

Today is 7 days in the Fiverr marketplace. But no surprising moment here.

Just 7 days! Keep patient. 

4 hours ago, wp_samim said:

so give me good suggestion.

Read these articles, 

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451297-How-to-start-selling-on-Fiverr?segment=seller

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010992257-Top-10-Tips-for-New-Fiverr-Sellers?segment=seller

 

This may be helpful too. 

Here are some tips put together by other sellers.

  1. Do not stay online, 24/7. It would be best if you had your sleep to be productive.
  2. Do not post your gigs all over social media. It is SPAM, and besides, your friends and relatives are not your target buyers.
  3. Do not offer unlimited revisions. Buyers can keep asking for revisions over and over, and you’ll have no choice but to do them.
  4. Use Buyer Requests ONLY if you can do a great job fulfilling the buyer’s requirements.
  5. When making offers on Buyer Requests do not use copied and pasted offers. Each Buyer Request is unique and needs a different answer.
  6. Make sure your profile is perfect. Spell everything correctly and use proper English grammar.
  7. Make sure your gig images are different from any other seller, and make sure they are eye-catching.
  8. Never copy another seller’s gig mages or wording.
  9. Do not do homework for students. This will cause you to lose your gig and maybe even your account.
  10. Be patient.
  11. Offer fair pricing for your products.
  12. Offer quality products.
  13. Always be kind to Buyers (even the ones that tick you off).
  14. Seek to improve your product quality over time.
  15. Pay attention to what your Seller competitors are doing and learn from them (asking this question is a step in that direction).
  16. Be honest.
  17. Expect failures, disappointments, and cancellations but also expect successful events as well.
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, wp_samim said:

Doing marketing in social media but no good result.

4 hours ago, alexixn said:

share your gig in linkdin seocial media

3 hours ago, sharmeen_akhter said:

Do social media marketing

Stop saying this advice ✖️ It's spam. These are not good advice.  It will waste your time. Social media won’t necessarily help you reach your target buyers.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, wp_samim said:

Today is 7 days

If you use the search option of this forum to find some thread about getting order you may see there is many who get there order after 3/4/5/6 or after 1 year. 

So keep patience and best of luck.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, wp_samim said:

Today is 7 days in the Fiverr marketplace

Just 7 days and you are already upset? 😉 

to be a freelancer is a lot of work and you need to know how to deal with your frustration. You have your own business now and any business is taking time to build. It took me a year before I built mine to point were I could say that now I’m getting a steady monthly income from it.
 

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, asad931 said:

Just 7 days! Keep patient. 

Read these articles, 

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451297-How-to-start-selling-on-Fiverr?segment=seller

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010992257-Top-10-Tips-for-New-Fiverr-Sellers?segment=seller

 

This may be helpful too. 

Here are some tips put together by other sellers.

  1. Do not stay online, 24/7. It would be best if you had your sleep to be productive.
  2. Do not post your gigs all over social media. It is SPAM, and besides, your friends and relatives are not your target buyers.
  3. Do not offer unlimited revisions. Buyers can keep asking for revisions over and over, and you’ll have no choice but to do them.
  4. Use Buyer Requests ONLY if you can do a great job fulfilling the buyer’s requirements.
  5. When making offers on Buyer Requests do not use copied and pasted offers. Each Buyer Request is unique and needs a different answer.
  6. Make sure your profile is perfect. Spell everything correctly and use proper English grammar.
  7. Make sure your gig images are different from any other seller, and make sure they are eye-catching.
  8. Never copy another seller’s gig mages or wording.
  9. Do not do homework for students. This will cause you to lose your gig and maybe even your account.
  10. Be patient.
  11. Offer fair pricing for your products.
  12. Offer quality products.
  13. Always be kind to Buyers (even the ones that tick you off).
  14. Seek to improve your product quality over time.
  15. Pay attention to what your Seller competitors are doing and learn from them (asking this question is a step in that direction).
  16. Be honest.
  17. Expect failures, disappointments, and cancellations but also expect successful events as well.

Wow really nice. All instruction is very helpful for new seller like me. And I don't copy gig descriptions and images. I hate it. I have creativity and I have confident. Thank you. Have a good day

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, asad931 said:

Just 7 days! Keep patient. 

Read these articles, 

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451297-How-to-start-selling-on-Fiverr?segment=seller

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010992257-Top-10-Tips-for-New-Fiverr-Sellers?segment=seller

 

This may be helpful too. 

Here are some tips put together by other sellers.

  1. Do not stay online, 24/7. It would be best if you had your sleep to be productive.
  2. Do not post your gigs all over social media. It is SPAM, and besides, your friends and relatives are not your target buyers.
  3. Do not offer unlimited revisions. Buyers can keep asking for revisions over and over, and you’ll have no choice but to do them.
  4. Use Buyer Requests ONLY if you can do a great job fulfilling the buyer’s requirements.
  5. When making offers on Buyer Requests do not use copied and pasted offers. Each Buyer Request is unique and needs a different answer.
  6. Make sure your profile is perfect. Spell everything correctly and use proper English grammar.
  7. Make sure your gig images are different from any other seller, and make sure they are eye-catching.
  8. Never copy another seller’s gig mages or wording.
  9. Do not do homework for students. This will cause you to lose your gig and maybe even your account.
  10. Be patient.
  11. Offer fair pricing for your products.
  12. Offer quality products.
  13. Always be kind to Buyers (even the ones that tick you off).
  14. Seek to improve your product quality over time.
  15. Pay attention to what your Seller competitors are doing and learn from them (asking this question is a step in that direction).
  16. Be honest.
  17. Expect failures, disappointments, and cancellations but also expect successful events as well.

thanks for information's 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, pranitasuresh said:

Hi, wp_samim .. Welcome to Fiverr Forum ..

Best is yet to come... Carry on with all your efforts !👍

 

Thank you. I trying my best and I have confident I will. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...