Still learning about the whole function of this new forum platform.

gunawanguan

There is a number beside our picture and up and down arrow, what is that supposed to be?

Still learning about the whole function of this new forum platform.

The thing that I find interesting is like a rank / leveling, it feels like playing a video game.

But one thing that I'm not really comfortable is how we can access the forum now from mobile. On the old forum when we click forum, it will open up the forum directly. But in this forum, it open up an event, forum, etc, so more like 2 step before we can open forum.

But that's not a major issue, only have to make myself use to it.

All in all, I like the theme and design style of this new forum. It looks fresh and clean.

1 hour ago, gunawanguan said:

There is a number beside our picture and up and down arrow, what is that supposed to be?

Those are for downvotes/upvotes. It's currently only available in the Fiverr Questions category. Basically, if someone posts a useless reply, you can downvote it and it'll move towards the bottom. If someone makes an excellent reply, you can upvote it so that it'll be at the top!

11 minutes ago, krheate said:

Those are for downvotes/upvotes. It's currently only available in the Fiverr Questions category. Basically, if someone posts a useless reply, you can downvote it and it'll move towards the bottom. If someone makes an excellent reply, you can upvote it so that it'll be at the top!

Okay, thank you for the explanation

I like this design but I stopped roaming around learning about forum functions !

They made it complected, to make it fun or may be to attract or to activate more seller on here !

I was looking at forum more as a source of information..So you read what someone posted and you post your view to let other people know !

Just seniority level was good to let new members know whom to follow but they added lots of options , categories , views, badges and what not and made it mess !

Archived