Not responding to an openned message - Will it affect my response rate ?

wordaster

Question

Hello !

I'm new to Fiverr and was just wondering, will leaving a message 'on read' negatively affect my response rate ? Should I always have the last word to a conversation ?

There is a scammy looking potential "buyer" that contacted me last night asking to talk on whatsapp, I said no, that it was against T.O.S (And had my message blocked and rewied, I think because I spelled T.O.S without dots between the letters, why is that?), and he said 'okay' (after insisting 2 times that I go on whatsapp... ) then nothing... Should I leave it at that ? Do I risk anything regarding my response rate ?

Thanks in advances for your answers ! :)

5 answers to this question

You only have to respond to the first messages in your inbox, along with responding to orders and revision requests once. If a message is marked as spam immediately then you don't have to respond. Sometimes messages are flagged automatically for review but very quickly released from fiverr prison providing it doesn't violate any ToS.

4 minutes ago, leannelrivers said:

You only have to respond to the first messages in your inbox, along with responding to orders and revision requests once. If a message is marked as spam immediately then you don't have to respond. Sometimes messages are flagged automatically for review but very quickly released from fiverr prison providing it doesn't violate any ToS.

Thank you ! How do I mark it as spam ? 

Archived