how can I improve my gig?

social_jubyir

You can follow under below:

USE Three Gig image, 2 PDF’s & SEO.

Use Five SEARCH TAGS in your gig (SEARCH TAGS helpful for RANK your Gig)

Per day Send 10 buyer request properly.

Active ONLINE more time.

SHARE your gigs social site.

Visit FIVERR related group & follow others freelancer

develop your SKILL in your category

Learn more about Fiverr.

Take a free Fiverr course.

I hope you got lot of order in the fiverr. Good luck for you

20 minutes ago, shoilpikhumayun said:

Active ONLINE more time.

No. As has been noted many times on the forum, being online does not guarantee more orders.

21 minutes ago, shoilpikhumayun said:

This is pointless, and will not benefit sellers, UNLESS the people connected to a seller on social media are their target customers.

And finally, one note: You do not appear to have earned any orders or reviews on Fiverr, and you are a "New Seller", therefore, it does not seem prudent for you to be giving advice about how to become successful on Fiverr.

56 minutes ago, shoilpikhumayun said:

You can follow under below:

USE Three Gig image, 2 PDF’s & SEO.

Use Five SEARCH TAGS in your gig (SEARCH TAGS helpful for RANK your Gig)

Active ONLINE more time.

Visit FIVERR related group & follow others freelancer

develop your SKILL in your category

Learn more about Fiverr.

Take a free Fiverr course.

I hope you got lot of order in the fiverr. Good luck for you

great advice for a beginner

Read these articles, 

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451297-How-to-start-selling-on-Fiverr?segment=seller

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360016244757-Gig-Images-Dos-and-Donts?segment=seller

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010452317-Best-Practices-for-New-Fiverr-Sellers-Gigs?segment=seller

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010992257-Top-10-Tips-for-New-Fiverr-Sellers?segment=seller

This may be helpful too. 

Here are some tips put together by other sellers.

1. Do not stay online, 24/7. It would be best if you had your sleep to be productive.
  2. Do not post your gigs all over social media. It is SPAM, and besides, your friends and relatives are not your target buyers.
  3. Do not offer unlimited revisions. Buyers can keep asking for revisions over and over, and you’ll have no choice but to do them.
  4. Use Buyer Requests ONLY if you can do a great job fulfilling the buyer’s requirements.
  5. When making offers on Buyer Requests do not use copied and pasted offers. Each Buyer Request is unique and needs a different answer.
  6. Make sure your profile is perfect. Spell everything correctly and use proper English grammar.
  7. Make sure your gig images are different from any other seller, and make sure they are eye-catching.
  8. Never copy another seller’s gig mages or wording.
  9. Do not do homework for students. This will cause you to lose your gig and maybe even your account.
  10. Be patient.
  11. Offer fair pricing for your products.
  12. Offer quality products.
  13. Always be kind to Buyers (even the ones that tick you off).
  14. Seek to improve your product quality over time.
  15. Pay attention to what your Seller competitors are doing and learn from them (asking this question is a step in that direction).
  16. Be honest.
  17. Expect failures, disappointments, and cancellations but also expect successful events as well.

1 hour ago, shoilpikhumayun said:

Active ONLINE more time.

These are not good advice. It's spam. It will waste your time. Social media won’t necessarily help you reach your target buyers. best answer from @jonbaas ☝️

10 hours ago, jonbaas said:

being online does not guarantee more orders.

'Active ONLINE more time' that means - The chances of getting an order increase.

10 hours ago, jonbaas said:

you are a "New Seller", therefore, it does not seem prudent for you to be giving advice about how to become successful on Fiverr.

So I will not advise anyone in the forum? Will only the successful people in the world give advice? Okay, I wouldn't advise anyone. I'll just say Hi-Hello. I will give advice when I succeed. 🙂🙂🙂

Archived