TIP FOR SELLERS, HOW TO CONVERT IMPRESSIONS & CLICKS TO ORDERS

Posted (edited)

I recently attended Fiverr online event and I felt I should share a tip I got!

If you are among the sellers who get very high impressions and gig clicks but conversion rate rate is very low, then here is why and the reasons behind it!

What does gig impressions and clicks means?

-Fiverr Gig impressions is the number of  buyers who came across your gig and clicks mean they clicked/viewed on your gig.

It is expected that buyers who saw your gig and finally clicked on it will definitely order your gig, but this is not the case to most sellers.

Reasons for high impressions.

• Your Gig image/gig thumbnail is very attractive to buyers
  • Your rates are attractive to buyers
  • Your gig ranks at the top is the area.

Reason for increased clicks but few or no order!

• Your gig description.
  • Your rates are not favorable compared to other sellers.
  • Your FAQ doesn't answer instant buyer questions.
  • Your response to seller messages/requests 

my suggested possible solution/solutions:

• Apart form the gig image/video work very well on your gig description, try to countercheck, there might be spelling errors or the words used which makes the buyer to opt out.
  • Work on the FAQ section of your gig to ensure it answers instant questions that might arise and buyer would need instant answers without having to chat with you. taking into mind that seller usually compares several gigs before ordering and would definitely go with one which answers his/her possible question..
  • Ensure you reply instantly to buyers messages/ requests, turn on notifications on fiverr app.
  • Finally turn on LIVE PORFOLIO on your gig to ensure new buyers can be able to view your earlier deliveries, this is a huge confirmation to buyer that you can indeed do what he/she wants you to do! 

The big question: Is your gig able to solve buyer problem?

I hope my post make sense, incase of any corrections/ additions please let me know!

Cheers! & Thanks

Edited by mark_deen
  • Like 23
  • Up 1

2 minutes ago, mark_deen said:

• Your Gig image is very attractive to buyers

HI,

Thank you very much for sharing! I do not agree with what I have quoted: High impressions can never be the reason for having an attractive image in GIG because they are the times that the ad is shown. In any case, thumbnails may be the reason for a high GIG click-through rate but not impressions.

Regards!

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, maezma85 said:

HI,

Thank you very much for sharing! I do not agree with what I have quoted: High impressions can never be the reason for having an attractive image in GIG because they are the times that the ad is shown. In any case, thumbnails may be the reason for a high GIG click-through rate but not impressions.

Regards!

sorry i meant gig thumbnail

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, mark_deen said:

sorry i meant gig thumbnail

Don't worry, I understood what you meant but keep applying my comment because the thumbnail cannot determine the impression rate as opposed to the click rate.

• Like 8

54 minutes ago, mark_deen said:

If you are among the sellers who get very high impressions and gig clicks but conversion rate rate is very low, then here is why and the reasons behind it!

-Fiverr Gig impressions is the number of  buyers who came across your gig and clicks mean they clicked/viewed on your gig.

It is expected that buyers who saw your gig and finally clicked on it will definitely order your gig, but this is not the case to most sellers.

• Your gig description.

• Apart form the gig image/video work very well on your gig description, try to countercheck, there might be spelling errors or the words used which makes the buyer to opt out.
  • Work on the FAQ section of your gig to ensure it answers instant questions that might arise and buyer would need instant answers without having to chat with you. taking into mind that seller usually compares several gigs before ordering and would definitely go with one which answers his/her possible question..
  • Ensure you reply instantly to buyers messages/ requests, turn on notifications on fiverr app.
  • Finally turn on LIVE PORFOLIO on your gig to ensure new buyers can be able to view your earlier deliveries, this is a huge confirmation to buyer that you can indeed do what he/she wants you to do! 

I hope my post make sense, incase of any corrections/ additions please let me know!

Cheers! & Thanks

Thanks for your better advice.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, mark_deen said:

• Your gig description.

Cheers! & Thanks

Thanks a lot for your very important information. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, mark_deen said:

• Your gig description.

Cheers! & Thanks

Thanks for your valuable post.. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, mark_deen said:

• Your gig description.

Cheers! & Thanks

Thanks for your information

• Like 5