Buyer cancel order again and again without any reason

Hello to all , 

Recently one person contacted me regarding a shopping site bot !

He chatted with me from his main account but requested me to send custom offer to another account (which was new and my order was 1st order on that account)

I delivered him everything I mentioned in my offer with a video proof !

After delivery he requested me for source code which I declined because that was not part of order !

After that he told me that your bot is not allowing more than 1 account I'm going to cancel it ! (All this chat was going on via his main account)(

However my bot has nothing to do with account)

I tried to make him understand but of no use , he raised a dispute to cancel order which I declined and since then I'm constantly trying to contact to him via both of his accounts but of no use he isn't replying to any of my message !

I even contacted Customer Support they told me that they can't do anything except sending him a message to ask him to reply to you !

The buyer came again and raised a dispute to cancel again ! But didn't responded to any of message again.

Can i receive any help !

(I know my bot is 100% okay and even in my custom offer I've clearly mentioned in my terms and conditions that order can't be cancelled)

16 hours ago, akshatjain5 said:

Hello to all , 

Recently one person contacted me regarding a shopping site bot !

He chatted with me from his main account but requested me to send custom offer to another account (which was new and my order was 1st order on that account)

I delivered him everything I mentioned in my offer with a video proof !

After delivery he requested me for source code which I declined because that was not part of order !

After that he told me that your bot is not allowing more than 1 account I'm going to cancel it ! (All this chat was going on via his main account)

(However my bot has nothing to do with account)

I tried to make him understand but of no use , he raised a dispute to cancel order which I declined and since then I'm constantly trying to contact to him via both of his accounts but of no use he isn't replying to any of my message !

I even contacted Customer Support they told me that they can't do anything except sending him a message to ask him to reply to you !

The buyer came again and raised a dispute to cancel again ! But didn't responded to any of message again.

Can i receive any help !

(I know my bot is 100% okay and even in my custom offer I've clearly mentioned in my terms and conditions that order can't be cancelled)

The customer support have raised up their hands stating they can't do anything !

Please stop spamming the forum with the same post. You already have a topic (more than one actually) open about your experience. It is against the Forum guidelines to post about your questions on someone’s thread.

On 7/3/2021 at 2:07 PM, raj_proservice said:

It's really Sad about your Facing Situation, Againt try to Message on client try to Understand, Next Time Before Take order Skip that types Buyer

How do I figure out this type of buyers? 

I've been messaging him since last 6days he is not replying

On 7/4/2021 at 3:21 AM, ligiacarvalho said:

Please stop spamming the forum with the same post. You already have a topic (more than one actually) open about your experience. It is against the Forum guidelines to post about your questions on someone’s thread.

I was not knowing about this !

I'm new to Fiverr and hence Fiverr Forum.

Moreover I was more concerned about what to do if buyer do these kinds of things maybe due to that I performed some actions which are against guidelines .

1 minute ago, akshatjain5 said:

Moreover I was more concerned about what to do if buyer do these kinds of things maybe due to that I performed some actions which are against guidelines .

Just cancel the order. You can keep going back and forth with the buyer if you want.

2 minutes ago, theratypist said:

This sounds like a circus, just cancel the order and block the buyer on both accounts.

But I don't want to cancel !

Why should I cancel if I've delivered 100% of what I said .

If I cancel then he will feel motivated , like he can give order and cancel them again and again and get everything for free and no one is there to stop him.

4 minutes ago, akshatjain5 said:

But I don't want to cancel !

Why should I cancel if I've delivered 100% of what I said .

Then politely talk to him and stand your ground. I assume eventually he will go to Customer Support and ask them to cancel the order and it might be even cancelled by them.

Recently I encountered a buyer who raised a dispute to cancel order as soon as I delivered to him and is not responding to any of message .

So My questions are?

1)How many times can a buyer raise a dispute (if I'm rejecting that dispute solution i.e. rejecting cancel order dispute)

2)Is the amount he paid to me blocked ?

I mean will he be able to access that amount till order does not get cancelled?

2 minutes ago, theratypist said:

Then politely talk to him and stand your ground. I assume eventually he will go to Customer Support and ask them to cancel the order and it might be even cancelled by them.

No he is not responding to any of my message !

I'm messaging him since the day he raised a dispute !

He come online raise a dispute to cancel order and go away he don't reply to any of message .

Till now he has raised a dispute 3 times obviously me rejecting all those !

Moreover I'm in touch with customer care but they are saying situation is not in their hands we must solve them on our own

1 minute ago, theratypist said:

Goodluck then. You will just keep doing back and forth and wait who gets tired first.

Atleast he will not get software for free !

{No matter I get my amount or not but I'll not allow someone to cheat and get orders for free}

1 minute ago, akshatjain5 said:

I guess his amount is blocked by Fiverr and he can't use it?

Am I right?

If the order becomes cancelled, the money will go back to him and he can purchase another gig.

2 minutes ago, akshatjain5 said:

Atleast he will not get software for free !

{No matter I get my amount or not but I'll not allow someone to cheat and get orders for free}

Well I hope that gets sorted out for you. Block the buyer once things are settled.

12 minutes ago, akshatjain5 said:

1)How many times can a buyer raise a dispute (if I'm rejecting that dispute solution i.e. rejecting cancel order dispute)

You can do that as many times as you want. It will just keep going back and forth.

What will make that end is if:

1. The buyer initiated cancellation and you didn't respond in 2 days

2. You rejected the dispute, the order is marked as delivered then the order becomes automatically marked as complete after 3 days

13 minutes ago, akshatjain5 said:

2)Is the amount he paid to me blocked ?

I mean will he be able to access that amount till order does not get cancelled?

The amount only returns to him if the order becomes cancelled. 

11 minutes ago, rohitck007 said:

Hi Akshat,

Your stand is correct. Don't let him get anything for free but make sure to remain calm while doing it 🙂 Don't let this affect your other orders. All the best.

but also remember if at any point he decides to accept your order then he will definitely give a bad rating.

1 hour ago, akshatjain5 said:

How do I figure out this type of buyers? 

I've been messaging him since last 6days he is not replying

you will figure out by checking his previous reviews. If previous sellers already give him bad review then don't take order it is risky.

Archived