1 hour ago, subrata6630 said:

Hi, Have a nice day! your all gig  Sharing   Social media like Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and Everyday 10 buyer request sent. Thats it 

Just being told not to say something like that.

Sharing your gig on social media and respond to buyer request giving you a bigger chance for your gig to get more exposure or known by others, not determine your rank position.

As @vickiespencersaid the gig placement is fluid and it change everytime.

The only thing we need to put concern is how well do we serve our client, stop thinking about gig rank, just focus on delivering high quality work.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gunawanguan said:

Just being told not to say something like that.

Sharing your gig on social media and respond to buyer request giving you a bigger chance for your gig to get more exposure or known by others, not determine your rank position.

As @vickiespencersaid the gig placement is fluid and it change everytime.

The only thing we need to put concern is how well do we serve our client, stop thinking about gig rank, just focus on delivering high quality work.

Thank you so much. Have a nice day

• Like 2

3 hours ago, sazzad411730 said:

Always sharing to Social media like Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest etc. Then your Gig rank achieve. 

We have repeatedly discussed this recommendation and concluded that this has no impact on the success you may have or the orders you may receive.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, softmaticx said:

Hello Fiver Community, I want to ask all of my respected top rated, level one, and level two sellers How to I rank my gig on first page?

If we knew the formula we would all be on the first page, which would be impossible because I think we would not enter.

• Like 1