Give me suggestions

softmaticx

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Rated Buyers are usually the ones who know a lot about the services provided on Fiverr. So they don't give much importance to Newbies who have limited knowledge yet. In order to convince them, you should make your Portfolio in accordance with concerned Gig.

1 hour ago, kalimimtiaz said:

Top Rated Buyers are usually the ones who know a lot about the services provided on Fiverr.

"Top Buyers" simply are buyers who've spent enough money on the platform that Fiverr automatically denotes them as "Top Buyer."

There are Top Buyers who know exactly what they want and from whom they want it, and there are Top Buyers who haven't a clue what they are doing and are a nightmare for a seller to work for.

2 hours ago, softmaticx said:

Hello Fiver Community, I am New on Fiverr. It is first experience as a freelancer. I want to know why top rated buyer don't trust on new sellers. Is there any way to convince them?

Welcome to Fiverr Community Forum!
As a new freelancer you have to spend a lot of time. Gain skills in your category. Send buyer requests every day. Buyer requests are a great way to get orders for newcomers. Any top buyer will order you when you get positive reviews from buyers after receiving multiple orders. 
Good Luck to you 🙂
Thanks.

Level 1 Requirement

• Completed at least 60 days as an active Seller on Fiverr.
  • Completed at least 10 individual orders (all time)
  • Earned a minimum amount of $400.
  • Maintained a 4.7-star rating over the course of 60 days.
  • 90% Response rate over the course of 60 days.

2 minutes ago, irshan_cool said:

Level 1 Requirement

• Completed at least 60 days as an active Seller on Fiverr.
  • Completed at least 10 individual orders (all time)
  • Earned a minimum amount of $400.
  • Maintained a 4.7-star rating over the course of 60 days.
  • 90% Response rate over the course of 60 days.

Okay Thank you. Can you tell me sir what is the role of impressions clicks and conversion rate to get bandage one?

Okay Thank you. Can you tell me sir what is the role of impressions clicks and conversion rate to get bandage one?

Impressions mean how many people saw your gig on the page somewhere on Fiverr.
Clicks mean people who saw an 
impression of your gig and clicked through to see more.
Views mean people who've seen your 
gig

Can not judge the exact roll of above 3 but above are important for gig ranking

46 minutes ago, sazzad411730 said:

Always sharing to Social media like Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest etc. Then your Gig rank achieve.   

Stop saying this advice ✖️ It's spam. Social media won’t necessarily help you reach your target buyers. 

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/229153-stop-listening-to-bad-advice/?tab=comments#comment-1356891

1 hour ago, subrata6630 said:

Hi, Have a nice day! your all gig  Sharing   Social media like Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and Everyday 10 buyer request sent. Thats it 

Just being told not to say something like that.

Sharing your gig on social media and respond to buyer request giving you a bigger chance for your gig to get more exposure or known by others, not determine your rank position.

As @vickiespencersaid the gig placement is fluid and it change everytime.

The only thing we need to put concern is how well do we serve our client, stop thinking about gig rank, just focus on delivering high quality work.

3 hours ago, softmaticx said:

Hello Fiver Community, I want to ask all of my respected top rated, level one, and level two sellers How to I rank my gig on first page?

If we knew the formula we would all be on the first page, which would be impossible because I think we would not enter.

Perhaps the buyer had a reason to consider additional things before accepting your offer. Deals are not done until a contract is signed, and, in this case, a contract of service is the order itself. Be patient. If the buyer wants to pursue your offer, he/she will hire you. 

2 hours ago, softmaticx said:

when the deal is done with buyer and i send the custom offer why buyer said me give me some time or I will contact you shortly?

Well, the deal isn't really done yet, is it?

You might have finished hammering out the specifications of what the buyer wants/expects, but there's no deal until an order is actually placed.

I've had buyers inquire about the gig and disappear after that without any notice. Yes, they could follow up and tell me they wont be needing my services, but they are not obligated to do so. There are thousands of reasons why the potential customer might change their mind and not follow up and that's just how eCommerce works.

Archived