I am professional on SEO but can't responses on my gigs

ahamedtasham

i work on my university big brother's top level account on seo site base..
now i try to do on my own but i can't ..

it's very toughf to survive.

on one client text me at a any time it's waste my 3 month please  help me any one ..
it's my dream to make my self as a freelancer

It's not a very good indication of your skills as an "SEO professional" if you can't generate traffic and conversions to your own business. That's the whole point behind SEO, right? If you can't apply that to your business, why should people trust you with theirs?

4 minutes ago, ahamedtasham said:

tell me your secrets how i inter the market place

First of all please don't look for sympathy, this might sound rude but I'm just being honest with you here. If you're trying to gain attention with sympathy people will just ignore you, instead point out what are the problems you are facing, only then you can find out the solution and others will help you. 

Second, SEO Expert or SEO manager category is a saturated category in fiverr right now. If you want orders in this category you have to work hard for at least 1 month, if you are expecting to get order in just few days then you're definitely going to be disappointed. So, please be patient. 

Third, Please work on your profiles. You haven't done or added any information  in your Forum profile yet, so we cant visit your seller account or see your gigs so that we can suggest you anything. Its very important, please make a good profile. 

Here are few suggestions for you that might help you to get orders:-

1.  Make a professional seller account. Add your profile picture, use your own image. Write and add description for your seller account which let buyers know about you, your professional skillsets, experience, language proficiency etc. Don't copy it from any other sellers but visit top sellers account to get an idea about what to write and use Grammarly. Update the skills section, education section, certification section of your seller account with proper skillset. Be specific, don't add everything randomly. 

2. Have some research about SEO services, how to do, what are the technicalities and all. There are thousands of informative videos and blogs available in the internet. The more you know the more you can use effective keywords everywhere in your profile and gigs. 

3. Complete the "Online freelancing essential course".

4. Take tests in your preferred category. That will make your profile authentic. 

5. In "Online freelancing essential course", you'll get a link where you'll find detailed description about how to create an efficient gig, What to do and what not to do, you should always follow that to get the best result. 

6. Research proper key words, longtail key words, market price ranges, offers other competitor are offering, what buyers are looking for, what's new and going to be big in 2-3 months. 

7. Create at least 5 gigs with different gig services, same category or different is not an issue. 

8. Spend at least 8-10 hours on fiverr every day, fix your time, don't be random. Download fiverr mobile app. Learn how to write a buyer request properly and send at least 10 buyer request every day 1 month. 

9. Visit forum regularly, see what's new, ask questions if you have a problem, contribute if possible. 

10. Fiverr isn't bound to give you orders, so if you don't work you wont get it. Bring traffic from other sites like "Quora" to rank better in your category. In Quora search for seo related question which have good answers with numbers of views and upvotes, and write a good answer to that question with few images, in the end of your answer you can embed the link of your gig and ask people to visit if they are interested. 

Do these, and within 6 months you'll have a better profile and portfolio than 90% of the sellers in your category. 

Thank you.

• 1 month later...
On 7/7/2021 at 5:33 AM, visualstudios said:

It's not a very good indication of your skills as an "SEO professional" if you can't generate traffic and conversions to your own business. That's the whole point behind SEO, right? If you can't apply that to your business, why should people trust you with theirs?

to tell some one it's very easy 
why you use pro version 

Archived